Bass Gods Approved

Little bit different but hits harder than you think :wink:

Just listened again. Its only on the Cars Anthology album: Take Me Now, which I have on CD. A rough demo but cool song with some great bass for 80’s pop rock. It was never put on a Cars album.

Premature for sure, but skilled aswell.

But omg that BASS :drooling_face::star_struck::heart_eyes:

Nothing too exciting, but the bass seems higher in quantity than similar tracks I was listening to.

And for sub bass, needless to say the artist Lorn is a riot.

Something that fits which I also enjoy:

1 Like

The High Hell video game soundtrack. It is very fun to listen to.

https://www.amazon.com/High-Hell-Soundtrack-Doseone/dp/B077XNS1MQ
https://tidal.com/browse/album/82058503

1 Like

By Doseone? Big Anticon fan, neato!

2 Likes

Just checked RYM, had no idea Doseone was a rapper and made a label back in 1998! I just listen to and knew about his instrumental video game soundtrack. Will put the hole label in my list of stuff to listen to.

1 Like

It’s a very diverse label. Some examples (I haven’t checked the label out in years, but back when I did:

The above is incredibly nostalgic for me, it comes from a very specific time in my life with very specific friends.

The band “Why?” (although Alopecia was released on Joyful Noise so here’s something from Elephant Eyelash)

I though Aesop Rock was with Anticon at some point but I had that wrong. Either way can’t leave this out:

Son Lux released We Are Rising and At War with Walls and Mazes with them

Just a last one for now that I know was released with Anticon and is fun:

1 Like

Not the typical thump thump rec for here, but a deep reaching detailed bass is key to fully enjoying this track:

The following is seriously unreal on a set I’m testing:

2 Likes

Jeez - this Royksopp track is siiiiiiick. The visualizer is pretty damn cool, too. Thank you for the rec

Not sure if this counts as a bass god type song but it has nice low end and sounds quite creepy

1:30-2:00 digs deeeeeep

Do the bass god’s approve?

Those that have subs that can reproduce the infrasonics will shit themselves.

1 Like

I don’t even need to speak German to know what this is about :rofl:

2 Likes

yeah, itÂŽs not toooo hard to guess :smiley: :woozy_face: :beers:

“all of my friends smell like beer in the mornings already
”

GERMANY :rofl: