Best Places to Buy Headphones and Gear

Added Audiogon. Aside from Ebay, that should be all the noteworthy US stores for used gear

I started a similar thread a long while ago. I need to find it and add some of the stores we had there to this thread…if anyone can assist that is appreciated

I think I found it plus a couple others

1 Like

Can you add TTAudio (IEM) and DESK[H]ERO (JDS Labs)?
TTAudio seem to be a newborn company from Canada. Haven’t seem any post with there name.
Deskhero is the official Canadian business for JDS Labs and have some other audio gear like FiiO, hifiman and iFi. He accept suggestion for new product to add in his discord.
Question: His your post only for business that sell audio only equipment? Because many other shop sell audio gear (Long & McQuade as an exemple) and or not mention in this threat. It could be useful to have a “center” with all possibility, if that make since. Or should I start a new thread in off-topic with Canadian shop only.

1 Like

Made some minor edits to the main post and added those two Canadian stores.

I added Ebay to the used gear list because it’s worth noting they’ve got built-in new listing notifications unlike most other options. Though I have a colleague at work who figured out how to get custom reddit notifications for his knife listings. I believe he used IFTTT. I’ll will make a post about that later once I figure it out.

1 Like

Would you like to order online? If yes, then you can try it from eBay or Amazon.

What are people’s experiences with Hifigo? Mostly interested in European buyers, they say that if you choose Express Shipping that all taxes and duties are payed, can anyone confirm this? If that is true they are significantly cheaper than other Asian stores if you buy from Europe…

1 Like

I bought few times from them and used that shipping option where they take care of the customs nad taxes. I had no issues, it was a bit slower than dhl but if I consider days it takes to deal with customs it’s about the same. I believe Linsoul also offers same option now.

I would like to add ArachneAudio from spain here. Helped me perfectly.