Binary Dynaquattro

Yes the cohesive nature is addictive to say the least.

But U12T for vocals do something else for me, so I would say it might depend on Quality of drivers and implementation also.

One of my friend was an Engineer for 7th Acoustics. He once told me , BA Timber is a myth. Which I don’t support but kept me interested in BA IEMs too

1 Like

Ok. I thought that your first uploaded graph was due to an eartip.

It was just a poor seal. The nozzle was giving me issues.

2 Likes

I have to say I am a sucker for all BA iems. I don’t know why i am attracted to them. They have a charm to them that’s all i can say.
Man you have friends in very high places, can you give us a teaser on what 7th acoustics are cooking after the massive success of supernova :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

He left after Supernova bro. he desinged the Damping system in that IEM , that dampens the 7-8Khz

2 Likes

Supernova was one of the only BA IEMs that had a really natural and close to accurate timbre. I waited 6 months to find a deal and get one and was a hard sell for me.

3 Likes

May I ask why you have a dip in the 6K?

Like the dip helps in many Old, Poorly Recorded Rock and all. How did you finalise the dip especially in your target ?

Basically, my favorite iems from ear don’t have a lot of 5-6k energy. I’ve listened to enough iems to get a good idea of what I like and what I don’t. I’ve also used Eq to help with that.

3 Likes

Got it

Are you using 711 ?

I use a 711 coupler.

711 coupler, or a couple o’ 7/11s?

10 Likes

Bruh :exploding_head:, he designed the main thing that made the iem so special. Hats off to him.

I heard Supernova once and I agree with you, I want to listen to it again. I think 7th Acoustics are upgrading the Supernova to 2024 version just like elysian diva 2024. Would love to listen to it one day.

3 Likes

7th Acoustics is also working on Asteria. Expected to be priced around $3K

1 Like

All in all, Dynamic Drivers are good and BA can be as good but can’t surpass DD in cohesiveness and sheer fluidity of the sound.

But I do like a good BA set too. That being said, this IEM sounds like it is having more than 1 DD since the same amplitude of bass I felt on Twin Pulse IEM which is a isobaric system.

Yes, saw that in HBB’S video. 3k :exploding_head:. I thought it would be closer to 1500 - 2k dollar range.

I think we should keep this thread for Dynaquattro Only

3 Likes

My bad got distracted.

To get the attraction back, here are some pics, what a good build and the shells appears to be adopted from 64 audio shells, the carry case for an iem priced around $300 is too good, is it a pelican case?

3 Likes

Any Artti R1 and Dynaquattro owners able to make a comparison

2 Likes