Blon 03 hype thread

Man, with the cables replaced with a KBEAR balanced cable and the tips being replaced with SpinFit CP100s, my BL03s are now more premium and beautiful in terms of looks along with the sounds getting better as well.

2 Likes

Blon 03 “starfield” version is out :joy:

1 Like

Yepp had a friend buy them and they look sharp he said, so I’m really wanting one just because… :cry:

1 Like

Sadly your CP100 arent letting your blon03 open up,atleast that has been my experience cp100,cp145 compared to some wide bore tips. The latest I’ve seen a huge improvement with are the sedna earfit lights worth the money.

1 Like

Starfiel?I dont see the trap stamp anywhere,lol

well this was a ridiculously fun combo for the night

8 Likes

Yeah agree on that one, for I replaced it quickly with the MH755’s ear tips instead and they fit much better. Also I will keep that in mind about the Sedna Earfit you recommended (If they are available in my country of course.)

Starfield as in the color lol.

Bro anyone comparing the "lowrider blue"of the starfields to the "purple rain"on these blon03 needs an eye exam a.s.a.p,lol

The glitter on both are very similar.

1 Like

But not all that glitters is gold… Lol had to. I love both though, very sharp!

Drop has the Blon 03 now for $22 (USD), including the option to select Purple. Almost tempted to get a 2nd pair at that price.

2 Likes

Lol,bro did you just compare “glitter” ?,lol thanks for the Laugh

2 Likes

Having a really hard time with tips/fit on these.

Added some spacers I made from the rubber inner diafragm of disintegrated foam tips to stop the tips from sliding, that helps a bit.
But I can’t seem to get a “fit” on sound while still keeping them in my ears.

Apart from the sedna xelastic tips(I need both S&M :wink:, not spending 40$ on tips lol), any recommendations?

Edit: Foam tips do the trick, but the ritual to actually insert them is…not fun, I refuse to accept it.

Hi, my review of the Blon is here: https://1drv.ms/w/s!As-gJ-WlszWtgYhyEc5BNWpwr80C8g?e=lwlfAG

Was this ever confirmed? If so, are the purples different too?

NO!

If there is a difference, it is unit variation. THEY ARE NOT DIFFERENTLY TUNED!

1 Like

Is the upgrade cable on hifigo worth the money for these? The copper one. Mainly plan on using them for movies when the babies are asleep.

If you want a better looking cable sure. But I would recommend the Tri Through, Faaeal litz copper or the Kbear Rhyme cables instead.

No improvement in the sound? I.e. less muddy bass?