Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Yup. Had 4 offers in the first 15 minutes. :slight_smile: My guess is the Aryas will go next.

2 Likes

SOLD

Looking to sell a set of well-used K7XX. I picked them up locally used a while back, and have enjoyed them, but it’s time to pass them down the road.

I added Brainwavz XL Microsuede pads (super comfy) and Dekoni Nuggets.

I’ve also got a Hart Audio Cable and a New Fantasia that will come with them. I really don’t want to send the 1/4 Hart termination, because I still use it with other headphones, but I’ll include it for an extra $20 (what it will cost to get me a new one)

The original pads (no foam inserts) and cable comes with them, but no box.

They are in good working condition, but as stated, they are well used. Shown in the photos is that the clear plastic tabs are broken on each side of the headphones. They came to me like this–doesn’t seem to really impact use, but I don’t know what they were like before.

Asking $115 shipped in the USA. ((SOLD))

Feel free to offer trades, but there isn’t much left that I am interested in that would fall within this price range.

2 Likes

RebelAmp $450 (I will pay for shipping in U.S.) SN 20016, which is number 16 of the first “real” run they made. They kept the first one and the second went to ZEOS before they started taking orders. Perfect shape, original box, about 50 hours on it. PM for picts and questions.

2 Likes

WTS Jomo Trinity Brass (less than a year old) - $1550 all-inclusive. Please PM me for more information and pictures. Thank you!

1 Like

Selling a pair of Grado GS1000e from the UK – asking £550 + postage (will include postage in the UK). Please PM for photos and questions or offers.

Also selling the JDS Labs El stack II. 230V UK plug. Asking £550 + postage as well.

Now also open to trade for pretty much anything other than IEM.

Hey everyone! I am selling my Gold Planar GL2000 (Double Magnetic Version) for $575. Used for about a week in mint condition. From Oregon, USA will pay for shipping in the U.S. PM me for more info.

1 Like

Selling from BELGIUM :belgium:

• Goldplanar GL2000 (few weeks old, perfect condition - double magnet) 500€

• Hifiman sundara + stock cable and balanced cable (few months old, also new condition). 350€

Hi

Want to buy Feliks Audio Echo or Eddie Current ZDT Jr. in good condition in Germany / EU. The ZDTs for sale I’ve seen so far are almost exclusively in the US, so I am willing to consider that too, but we will need to discuss the shipping as for a hefty device like that it may be too much for me to bear.

Please PM me.

Thanks!

Update from 19.02.2021: found an Echo here in Germany, looking forward to receiving it on the weekend.

1 Like

WTB - Koss KPH30i with detachable cable mod. I live in Canada, postal code V8J 2Z4. I anticipate the shipping would be the base $27 USD package, if US seller is interested.

WTB: Hifiman Susvara
can partial trade a final d8000 pro or outright buy the susvara

5 Likes

Selling Fostex Tr-x00 - $520USD obo shipped within United States

These headphones originally came with mohangy cups, I upgraded them to Th-900 cups. It also has Lawton kit mod upgraded. It will also come with upgraded sheepskin leather pads with dekoni attenuation rings and an extra 2.5mm balanced cable.
20200902_123652|375x500

7 Likes

Hifiman HE-560 v4 - $270USD shipped within United States
It comes with extra headband and original cable.

Klipsch HP-3 (Ebony) with Dragonfly Cobalt DAC/Amp for $850 (free shipping CONUS). Original boxes and accessories included.

SOLD!

4 Likes

Oh man, you’re getting rid of them?!

Yeah, unfortunately. I’m using my speakers most of the time unless I’m playing FPSes. Which I’d rather get something with better imaging and soundstage for that use. Still great cans.

2 Likes

Makes sense. FWIW I think that’s a super reasonable price and if I didn’t already have a pair of my own I’d get them lol, especially in that Ebony color.

1 Like

Good looking set - GLWS!

1 Like

I’m debating getting them… look great for sure. Why did you do all of the upgrades?

oBravo Cupid IEM + modded after market 4.4 pentacon cable 200 shipped PICS Cable was professionally modded to use oBravo’s proprietary mmcx connector and a right angle termination by Viking Weave cables. Total cost for the cable was $100.Feel free to ask any questions.

WTT:[H] LCD2 CB, ThX00 PH [W] ananda, gl2000 or whatever you may have (can add cash on either side)

WTT - Harmonicdyne Helios and T50RP MK3 with Alcantara headband and pads (see pictures below). Also iFi iDSD nano, Ray Samuels “The Shadow”, Fiio Q1ii and possibly my Questyle QP1R.

In terms of trades, I’m interested in pretty much anything, mainly headphones but also interested in amps and IEMs.

2 Likes