Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

If by LP you mean lake people, I’ve just bought a LP g111 for my Clears and I’m very happy with it. It’s a keeper for many years. Going to upgrade the DaC (currently m100/Hiby R5) to a soekris, later powered speakers and good bye audio gear hobby (desktop) for a good while!

liquid platinum not lake people

WTB / WTT

I’d like to get the Zen DAC / Amp (the older one, not the brand new one) and have a Schiit Vali 2 with 3 tubes to offer for trade.

There was a listing for the iFi Zen dac/amp posted on the AVExchange subreddit earlier today that you might want to check out.

cool…most don’t want to ship to Canada though :frowning:

just listed a WTT on CAM tho…

$110 for the pair or $50 for the grace sdac, $65 for the O2Amp

2 Likes

Selling 3 items: Shipping included

Topping Pa3 -$75
Jds OL Dac(usb only) - $75
Jds El Dac(Gen 1) - $125

3 Likes

Selling…

Enog 2 + Erish for $280 + shipping (comes with XLR patch cables)

PM me if interested. Both items are in the same condition (pretty much brand new, I treated them like my children lol). Comes with all included items except the Geshelli stickers and microfiber cloth.

Cleaning up the shelf a bit. Work finally got rid of their office space, so no need for a work setup as well. Otherwise I’d keep these. Don’t need both the Erish and RS-08, and since no one wants the Lite DAC-AH I’m gonna turn it into an experiment. Using this money to fund the purchase of a good DAP.

*SOLD *

SOLD

SOLD

4 Likes

Priority to anyone on this forum. Will likely be gone by end of day

3 Likes

Selling a lightly used pair of Sennheiser HD 6XX.

I’ll be discounting the clears tomorrow by $200. That price is offered to this forum first. That’s $1k flat. Split shipping and fees (unless shipping is outrageous for whatever reason).

Apparently my typo on the reddit post garnered more attention than the sale :rofl:.

7 Likes

from what I have seen, listing those on r/AvExchange will sell them extremely quickly.

1 Like

I’m a little confused with seeing 2 sets of pads, one in the box and one on the clears. This only comes with one set of pads though, right? If they come with 2 sets of pads by default, then I never realized that.

The pro come with the spare set of pads, and two single ended cables. The cables arent the notoriously bad ones that come with the standard clear, theyre rubber coated black cables, one coiled and one straight.

So the standard clear comes with no extra set of pads?

correct. The extra pads for the grey non-pro clears cost ~$200

Sold!!!

7 Likes

Anyone interested in a pair of DT 990s 250 ohms for $100 + $10 shipping? Still available.

Or a schiit hel for $75 flat? SOLD

2 Likes

Tried sharing that with my younger brother, cause he has been trying to get into streaming… Little shit decided to start a pissing match, claiming the Hel is trash. Ah, well…

Interested in the Hel and maybe the 990. Sending you a PM.

1 Like