Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

ZMF Verite Closed (stabilized green): $2250
Mjolnir KGST: $2075

Prices include shipping. Add 3.5% if paying with g/s

3 Likes

Some good prices there! I Love my Radiance’s and would really like to pick those Empyreans up. But I am too poor. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Selling my EJ07m Kinda Lava, has all of the original accessories/materials. $400 shipped in CONUS.

SOLD!!

1 Like

SOLD

Excellent condition/like new Denafrips Pontus II.

I bought it on April 12th, 2022 from Vineshine Audio. I recently purchased the Gustard R26 Dac and prefer it over the Pontus. I can screenshot the purchase information if needed. The warranty does transfer to the next owner.

I am asking $1600 and could lower the price for PayPal family and friends to avoid fees.
Free Shipping CONUS.

2 Likes

SOLD [WTS][CONUS] HD800S mint/open box condition. Bought on 10/4/22. $1250 shipped. Will go lower for PayPal FF.

4 Likes

Figured I should share this here, will include shipping for HFG members.

EDIT: SOLD

3 Likes

I was looking at that! Do you have any amp comparisons?

1 Like

Take a look at M0N’s shit list impressions the amp is on the list. It’s a great bang for the buck amp that’s next level in performance especially in balanced and dual mono cable listening.

1 Like

ooh that is tempting…

2 Likes

Selling:

Recently replaced by Sennheiser service IE400 Pro, so practically this is a brand new set.
All accessories included with original box.
Also included is the dedicated Sennheiser pro line Bluetooth aptx adapter which I bought separately.
All in excellent condition.

1 Like

Removed Vernus (sold on Head-Fi) and Serial (at this point it might still be the keeper) and cut some prices.

Interest check in Hiby R6 Pro? My use of a DAP requires it to double up as a BT receiver most of the time, and in this role I have found occasional stutters in the BT, also in this role the playback buttons don’t control my phone like I’m used to from other DAPs.
As a player, I absolutely love the sound and interface, battery life is fantastic and it’s one of the most satisfying devices for heft and feel in the hand I’ve ever used.

Edit 2: Added in Shanling Q1 reluctantly. Might as well keep a balanced port for backup, but more importantly I find the buttons too easy to trigger, and dial too hard to use one-handed. Hiby R3 Pro still wins out for form factor in the end there.

1 Like

Added Thieaudio Excalibur ($200) and Penon Fan 2 ($120) Both SOLD since

I didn’t even know you had an Excalibur. How is it?

I only gave it 20 minutes because as usual in my case everything is in a shoot-out with the Penon Serial, and the Serial matches my tastes better. If it doesn’t sell too soon for me to give it a longer run, I’ll see if I can put thoughts together on it.

2 Likes

When you know, you know :slight_smile:

That’s also how I knew you wouldn’t take to Fan 2. There was no chance that signature was going to hit you the way Serial does lol!

2 Likes

Solid package deal - GLWS :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks. This shows how I learned what I type of sound I like. It’s been a journey.

The journey is the best part - after that, it’s just figuring out which organ to sell in order to afford the next kit of gear. I think brain is next for me …

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, which brainwavs do you have on the CALs and how do they effect the sound?

I don’t need my eyes to listen to music…

2 Likes