Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

These: Amazon.com

Edit: not sure how they affect the sound, it’s tough to A/B pads imo. They improve the comfort by a lot because my ears were touching the cup with the stock pads. These put more distance between the cup and my ears. They fit perfect. I probably still have the stock pads somewhere.

1 Like

Thank you kindly!

TOTL S12 and Q5K have sold

3 Likes

Just an eBay seller warning - sadly there’s no way to flag/leave feedback/report them on eBay:

I bid on two different occasions on the same OG Oracles sold by howequals. I didn’t win the first time but was surprised to see them relisted. I was the “winner” this time and stayed up a bit late to see things through… had an error at payment and realized the item had been canceled. Zero explanation from the seller, although at the price they ended at (fairly and squarely) they may have been discontent to sell.

No idea why they’re using the auction format instead of a Buy It Now listing, but a real nuisance and I hope they don’t waste anyone else’s time.

I’m surprised ebay allowed that. Sorry to hear about it

I want to publicly commend Pranav (@PMT12) for a super-smooth transaction. He couldn’t have been more prompt or a nicer guy.

Love my new LCD-X, too! Buy in confidence from @PMT12 any time!

Thanks, Pranav!

10 Likes

Selling a few things off to fund new purchases. Everything is in good working condition.

Liquid Platinum - cap modded - stock tubes and packaging - $315 shipped in USA

+++SOLD+++ Xduoo TA20 - stock tubes + extra slyvannia - no packaging - $215 shipped in USA

Stax 3100 System = 252 energizer + L300 earspeakers - no packaging, one of the yokes has a broken peg that doesn’t really impact use, just a minor annoyance - $425 shipped in USA

Also, randomly selling my old camera

Canon M100 + 22mm EFM lens + battery and charger as well as ac power supply - great camera to get started in photography or youtube - no packaging - $350 shipped in USA

Photos and Timestamps: selling stuff - Album on Imgur

3 Likes

TOTL S12 and Q5K - Items arrived quickly and as advertised.

5/5 communication, description and follow through.

I would buy from rattlingblanketwoman again with no hesitation.

9 Likes

That’s a great portable package!!

2 Likes

I’d buy from him just because he’s got all the good shit and might be better than an audio store lol (if he were in my budget of course)!

2 Likes

Best part was I had previously canceled an order for a new set of S12s and had planned to do the mod…so I got them already modded now and for a fantastic price which allowed me to justify the Q5k. So far I am loving them and the Q5k is so tiny, I had no clue. Need to dive into the app.

1 Like

Anyone have a pair of ISN H30s you’re looking to part with?

About to list some gear for sale this weekend - thinning the herd. HiFi Guiders get it first.

[WTS - UK/Europe]

Beyer DT880 600 Ohm (balance modded) £99
ifi iDSD LE + original packaging & contents £99
Fostex TH610 + original packaging & contents, balanced OFC cable & stock cable (modded headband) £180
DCA Aeon X + original packaging & contents £380
Sivga 006 (OG) + original packaging & contents, BrainWaves Microsuede pads £120
HS560s + original packaging & contents, balanced OFC cable & stock cable £120

Open to offers. Delivery not included. I pay the PayPal fees. Open to trades too. Only things currently on my radar are 6XX/600 and Moondrop Aria. PM me.

1 Like

Great prices glwts :+1:

2 Likes

Do we have a thread for buyer / seller reviews, or is that too much of a risk for public shaming?

FYI, I tried to put one together for AliX sellers, and I think I’ve shared it on Hifiguides some time ago, but I haven’t added to it since then

Man if you were in the US I would snatch that fostex up quick!

2 Likes

WTS - Kinera Hodur

Selling my Hodur to free up space. Everything is okay.

Price is 245 usd. Fee on you but shipment on me.

great deal on the stax system!

Bump. Also have a Shanling M3X up for $250 if anyone is interested.

Still for sale and price dropped to 480eur