Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I dearly love the Clairvoyance. It’s my favorite tribrid to date, that I can accurately remember (Szalayi was a very brief encounter). But the Serial is enough, and easier to pay for.

[SOLD] $400 - Thieaudio Clairvoyance - with stock EST cable (3.5mm terminated), Pelican style case, I’ll have to check what tips. Add $6 if you want the presentation box and sleeve. Posting a better price here than I will elsewhere. Warm, detailed, punchy, balanced.

Paypal F&F like the others, sorry if that’s a dealbreaker.

1 Like

Some price cuts

First time selling here. Apologies in advance if I get anything wrong.

I am looking to sell a pair of Yanyin Moonlight IEMs in mint / excellent condition. It turns out I miss the OG Teas that died a few weeks ago and would like to free up cash to repurchase. It will come with all original accessories and box.

$430 - Yanyin Moonlight

Pictures here

Paypal GS on me. Shipping from Canada so I would appreciate it if we split shipping.

Thanks!

EDIT: SOLD ON ANOTHER CHANNEL

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/yfphes/wts_usaca_h_kinera_nanna_20_tribrid_iems_w_paypal/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

$570 Shipped

Purchased from Audio46.com June of 2021.

Open to offers (though not likely trades) and local pickup.

Local to Santa Cruz County, California.

Pm or comment any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dropped prices on the LP and Stax 3100.

Prices shipped ConUS. Will ship outside of US at buyers cost

4 Likes

Gents,

Got a couple of hifi accessories for sale. Please reach out with any questions!

Here’s my reddit post.

1 Like

OMG there’s a cable company called “snake oil”? That’s hilarious.

3 Likes

Great price on the Link 2.

1 Like

schiit sells some of them on their site

1 Like

Is the 2.5 mm the cable and the interconnect or would I need to buy one? Thanks

2.5mm was sold, sorry.

Which usb type is the Purifier 2?

Links to eBay listings/pics for cans I’m selling;

HD560s: Sennheiser HD560s Dynamic Driver Open Back Headphone + Case + Balanced Cable | eBay

006: Sivga 006 Dynamic Driver Closed Back Walnut Headphone (OG) + Brainwaves Pads | eBay

880: Beyerdynamic DT880 600 Ohm Balance-Modded Dynamic Driver Headphone | eBay

TH610: Fostex TH610 Dynamic Driver Closed Back Headphone | eBay

Aeon X already sold.

Didn’t get round to listing the iDSD but here’s a picture:

Hifiguide user prices way better than eBay (see original post). Open to offers, trades, etc… PM me.

USB A (male) to USB B (female). It’s perfect for products like the ifi Diablo.

Correction: USB A (female) to USB B (female).

Considering the recent discussion of it on here:
LZ A6 for sale, sub $200 free shipping from Australia:

The same person has a brass and mahogany DD and EST Astrotec that looks fascinating.

1 Like

Selling my ZMF Atrium for $2099

5 Likes

Thanks for the prompt reply. I confused the iPurifier with the iSilencer. Sorry, but I don’t need this one. I wish you good luck with your sale though.

(USA) Selling the following:

T60rp Argons - $350 SOLD

Has the baffles installed. Will come with the pleather and suede xenon pads. Small scuff on right ear cup.
Pics

Beyerdynamic DT1990 Pro - $300 SOLD

In great condition. Never touched the analytical pads so those are in like new condition. Used the balanced pads for about 20hrs of listening before switching to dekoni pads, so those are in good condition. Willing to include both my Dekoni pads for an extra $20. Have the Elite velours and Choice Suedes.

pics

Epos H6 Pro Openback version - $80

Pretty good gaming headset. Tonality similar to something like the hd600 w/ a slight bass boost. Awesome microphone main reason why I bought it. Headband wasn’t super comfortable for me. So it hasn’t been getting any use anymore.

pics

Transactions done through PayPal G&S. CONUS ONLY

Thanks!

Anyone in the UK selling a 4 or 8 core 0.78mm 2-pin 3.5 mm (single ended) IEM cable? Hoping to trade with a 2.5mm balanced cable

1 Like