5 Likes

Anybody selling an Excalibur by chance?

I think @rattlingblanketwoman was but it might have been sold

1 Like

Yes, it sold.

Ah man that sucks

:stop_sign:SOLD on Head-Fi
Hifiman Sundara $210

Hi all! Looking to sale my Hifiman Sundara.They are in excellent condition with no marks or scuffs. Have rarely used them,maybe 10 hours. Comes with 5 foot aftermarket cable with 6.35 connector.Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

2 Likes

And it kicks ass! The Excaliburs sound exactly like what I was hoping they would when I decided to buy one after selling my Oracles. I should have made sure they were in stock and not discontinued first :joy:! Anyways, I’m extremely happy with them and thanks again for another great deal.

1 Like

SOLD on thinkpadsforsale

Summary

I’m going to put this here because it can technically be used for storage/playback of music, so it’s loosely an audio/video item. I can remove it if it’s deemed inappropriate.

Album of photos/timestamps

Thinkpad T495

I’m asking $265 shipped to the CONUS. Shipping is USPS priority.. SOLD on thinkpadsforsale

It comes with the 65W charger.

Specs:

Ryzen 5 Pro 3500u with Vega 8
16GB of ram (one 8GB permanent, one 8GB I added, I was careful to buy one with the same speed)
256gb SSD
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint scanner, and webcam with sliding cover

PopOS installed right now, it comes with W10 Pro license so I can always bump that on there but it might cause a delay if I’m busy.

The condition overall is really great, no blemishes on the screen for example - but on the right side of the keyboard frame there is one blemish in the plastic (photo included, keys help to show scale). Not a dent or crack, just a blemish in the material.

No warranty left – in case that gets asked.

:stop_sign:SOLD on EBay
Sennheiser HD700 $340

Hi all! Looking to sale my Sennheiser HD700 with custom cable and adapter. The headphones are in excellent condition and have nothing physically or sonically wrong them them. They have Dekoni perforated pads on them.They look and sound great. Along with the headphone will come a custom Sky Audio 6.5 ft cable. It terminates into a balanced 4.4mm connector. Also will be throwing in an Audiophile Ninja female 4.4mm to balanced male XLR adapter,it is about 4 inches long. Please let me know if you have any questions.Thanks!

4 Likes

Dang the rarely ever seen HD700 GLWS!!!

2 Likes

IKR! It’s weird, but the HD700 is one of the few headphones I have wanted to try for a long time that I have somehow never gotten the chance to. I like a good neutral bright headphone and based on the way I have heard them described in comparison to the HD800/HD800S I think I might actually enjoy the HD700. I need to be thinning the herd and not recruiting (i.e. justifying) new members…:thinking:

2 Likes

Do ittttt… Lol but seriously I never see these come up for sale so I wonder if people that own them love them that much or there really isn’t much out in the wild.

1 Like

I’ve always been tempted to grab a set of HD700s but its hard to justify when I’ve got a set of DT1990s that basically fill the same niche. That set looks in better condition than pretty much every one I’ve seen pop up in the past year or so.

1 Like

I very much enjoy them! Just no need for me to have them anymore since I am only sticking with one headphone which is the aeon open X, hint why I’m selling my sundaras as well🤪

1 Like

As soon as anyone is selling an OG Oracle set let me know I’m you’re guy! :joy:

Sticking to one HP :face_with_raised_eyebrow: what kind of heresy is that

4 Likes

Price drop for Moonlight to $400.

2 Likes

Not my sale, don’t know the seller but that’s a bargain for the UK :+1:

My DAP is bigger than yours! :wink:

Seriously though, I have been wanting to audition one for while. Have you ever gotten to give it a whirl? If so, any thoughts/impressions you’d be down to share? I, for one, would be interested to read them.

hehe same here. Would love to hear it some day.

I was thinking of replacing my fiio m11 with an NW-WM1Z. The OS is so limiting though.