Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

FS Etymotic ER4S (100ohm), original packaging, mint condition.

Got these on headfi, but even after 3 months can’t get used to the fit, selling these for a bit under what I paid for them on head-fi (bought them from a very nice seller). I have feedback both on headfi and reddit.

Also, these are currently modded with 4700ohm Knowles BA dampeners (drop the 3k region by 2-3dB, can replace them with the original green dampener (comes with two replacement pairs). Comes with unused triple flange tips (grey gummy ones) and final audio normal eartip adapters.

They’re very detailed, very clinical and most of all very wide sounding when powered by a stout source. A classic IEM for a reason :smile:

Asking price is 80eur + shipping in Europe.

Listed the elegias if anyone is interested. 24hr listing. Starting bid 229.99

1 Like

Final price slash:

• Yanyin Moonlight with full accessories (no box): $400 FF w/ Olina thrown in for free
  • Penon Vortex with all accessories except for cable: $100 FF

I’m removing the Kinera Gramr cable as I decided I will want to keep it for gaming. I will bundle the items above and throw in a Tanchjim Tanya for $450 FF

All prices include shipping. If you want G&S paypal you have to pay PP fees. All prices are firm.

5 Likes

That’s like an acclaimed tribrid for $400, with a fantastic single DD for $50, plus a fun set on the side too… Fantastic value and versatility!

Definitely a user you can trust with F&F and direct trades alike, great person.

2 Likes

Looking for a Threshold FET 10 E. It will be a perfect match to my Hafler 9505 Transnova.

SOLD! :slight_smile:

This time, I’m selling my iDSD Signature with a Wiim Mini Streamer for $450 OBO.

PayPal + shipping fees are on me.

Any questions, please reach out!

1 Like

UPDATE: SOLD

HiFiMan HE-400se – $75 shipped

HiFiMan HE-400se. Great entry-level planar headphone. Original owner, have owned these for about a year. Excellent condition, work great, include original box, 1/4-inch adapter jack, stock cable.

I treat my headphones and headphone gear like the crown jewels. Always on stands, handled gently, etc.

$75 shipped to USA buyers. PayPal Friends & Family and Venmo accepted. I will include a balanced output cable by Audiophile Ninja ($60 retail) for an extra $35, for a grand total of $110 shipped. The Audiophile Ninja cable is the thick black cable in the box in the photo.

2 Likes

Audeze LCD-2C – $430 shipped

Audeze LCD-2C. Excellent planar-magnetic headphones with punchy bass and a very non-fatiguing sound signature with good detail. Quality build from Audeze, as always.

I am the second owner of these headphones. They are the original LCD-2C’s with the big pads, not the 2021 revision with the smaller pads. They are in very good condition and include original cable and serial number.

I treat my headphones and gear like the crown jewels. Always on stands, always handled gently, etc.

$430 shipped to the United States in secure, padded packaging (not original box). PayPal Friends and Family or Venmo for payment.

1 Like

HiFiMan Edition XS - $375 shipped

HiFiMan Edition XS. Excellent mid-level planar magnetic headphone that punches far above its price.

I am the second owner of these headphones. They are in excellent condition and include original cable, 1/4-inch jack and box.

I treat my headphones and gear like the crown jewels. Always on stands, always handled gently, etc.

$375 shipped to the United States in secure, padded packaging (not original box). PayPal Friends and Family or Venmo for payment.

1 Like

Moonlights have been sold! Vortex still for sale 100FF and will throw in Olina and Tanchjim Tanya on that deal for an extra $20 I’m taking the rest of IEMs down as I have decided to keep them as beaters. Thanks!

1 Like

Sky Audio cable Dan Clark $70

Hi all! Wanting to sale my Sky Audio Dan Clark 4 pin Neutrik balanced headphone cable. Excellent quality, colors are black,yellow,green,and purple. Cable is 8.5 feet long. Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy holidays

1 Like

Sky Audio cable Dual 3.5 to 4.4mm $55

Hi all! Looking to sale my Sky Audio dual 3.5 to 4.4mm balanced cable. The cable is excellent quality and very well made.3 purples,1 yellow, and the cable is 6.75 feet. Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy holidays

1 Like

WTS> Topping A90 $350

I recently upgraded to Ifi Pro ICAN and no longer need my Topping A90. I’ve been using Topping A90 to do all my reviews until now

1 Like

:stop_sign:SOLD on AudioMart
ZMF Crescent Snap/Verite BE2 Hybrid pads(suede/lamb,perforated) $80

Hi all! Looking to sale some ZMF goodies. Both have only been used once to see if they would fit,help with comfort. Unfortunately they did not fit the headphones I intended to use them on. They are in like new condition and have been in the bag since I have had them. Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy holidays

Greetings Hifiguides,

Looking to sell some of my recently acquired equipment to recoup some cash.

Price includes the PayPal Goods and Services fee and shipping to CONUS.

For sale are my 3 month old U12t in excellent condition purchased directly from 64 Audio on August 22nd. It includes all original packaging and accessories. Termination on the cable is 3.5mm and the iem comes with a bonus campfire audio mesh bag to protect the iems.

Photo Album: U12t - Album on Imgur

SOLD Price: $1490

Ask about a special discount for hifiguides members :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on the Pro iCAN! It is an amazing amp. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

WTS : Arya V2 $750 shipped conus

Minty looking. I posted these a while back then had a change of heart and decided to keep them, but I’m relisting then again. Mainly to fund a new GPU purchase, and because they hardly get any use and are just sitting in a box 95% of the time. They’ll come with stock cable as well as an aftermarket 4 pin xlr i got off of aliexpress.

Any questions feel free to ask!

4 Likes

Just dropped a reddit sale post, if you see anything on here that I’ve given a better price on here before (hifiguides) you can buy at the hifiguides price.

2 Likes

It’s a Killer Mega Sale ladies and gentleman. Get your credit cards ready. Ho-Ho- Hoo Merry Christmas to all and may you fill your stockings with IEMs. These are the early prices for my friends in this forum.

While I doubt it if you buy them all I’ll sell for $1,100. Santa has a sack full of kindness for this community and the holiday but, he only takes F&F on this deal. You won’t find a deal like that on any site. Single sale items won’t go live for another week to get your back account ready for the combo deal.

Took a lot of thought as to what to thin. Collection is just getting to much to give each adequate listening time. Prices are F&F if you’d like G&S PM for discussion. Shipping to United States. Will edit to post pictures if anyone is interested.

Sold Penon Fan 2 $150 - All accessories and box included. Second owner. Selling at what I paid because I’ve only had it 3 days. Still a great price compared to new.

Sold EJ07M Resin Kinda Lava $300 - This is @nymz custom set. Selling low because I had to have a DD repaired. All is well now but, my consciousness can’t allow me to sell it higher. Believe all accessories are accounted for and includes box.

Sold OG Dark Magician $300 - Banger of a price for this rare beauty. I realize the normal asking price is high for a single DD. Selling low as the market is moving crazy with tech.

Sold for $360 EJ07 $375 - Don’t know what owner I am. Selling low because it’s an older set and I’m in the mood to give back. Believe all accessories are accounted for and includes box.

Sold EX800ST $100 - Maestro Mini took its place for my basshead needs. No tips included. Has adapters for cable. I have a janky cable on it now and the OG.

Sold N3 $100 - Meteor took its place for my mid bass needs. Has a short cable on it. No tips included. Selling in this condition as it’s discontinued.

$150 Combo deal if you buy the EX800ST and N3.

Kai and Olina combo for $100 - Tips and boxes included. Great gift lots for your loved ones or friends that you want to pull into the rabbit hole.

Edit to add: Santa and his elf army watches you. If your plan is to buy these and flip them at a higher prices you’ll be on the naughty list and your year will be filled with bad karma. Please give back to the community if you buy and a set doesn’t jive with you.

Edit 2: Sorry everyone my schedule is going to be busy so in the next two weeks. I’m listing them on Head-Fi today.

Edit 3: Full combo deal is no longer available as the EJ07 sold. If you’re interest in a combo deal let me know.

13 Likes

Deals and steals all over this post! A lot of people are gonna be happy with prices like this!

4 Likes