Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

EDIT: New listing, discard this one.

Summary

BIG photoshoot of items today.

Penon Fan taken down for now, but in its place the best DAP I’ve ever heard/used, Olina SE used only 10 minutes, and more!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fAv9Taq9pnnSdfRX7

$65 - Olina SE mint condition, used for 10 minutes with my own cable and tips. The 11.11 sale lives on through this listing.

$110 - JVC HA-FW01 “woodies” case, cable, and Spiral Dot tips all included. My favorite in-your-face-V-shape that I’ve heard. I can’t imagine why these aren’t selling at this price, legit monsters. (pictured)

$20 - Sony EX750BT case, cables, excellent condition. I haven’t been able to confirm what it does/doesn’t have in common with the MH750, but my goodness do these sound good. Great for around the office or others because the band keeps everything in place if you removed them from your ears. Better call quality than TWS. (pictured)

$75 - BTR5 2021 with box/accessories (pictured)

$170 - Mint/Sealed Penon Vortex White and blue, completely sealed and unopened. 2.5mm cable termination. Super capable single DD, class leading mids and highs, mid bass fantastic too, sub bass is rolled off somewhat but not completely. (pictured)

$45 - MiFO O7 TWS These have carbon nanotube dynamic drivers and sound great. Finish and build are top notch. BT performance is great. Comes with case, box, accessories. (pictured_

$45 - Apple Beats Studio TWS, case and buds, no issues, warranty until September next year.

$60 - Shanling Q1 DAP in cream. Perfect condition, protective sticker still on rear, box and all accessories, matching silicone skin. No issues. BT receives like a champ, no hiccups. Meat and potatoes player/receiver/transmitter with a 50’s car style to it. (pictured)

$120 - Hiby R3 Pro Saber comes with box and accessories, no issues or blemishes. Excellent sound. (pictured)

$100 - Meaoes Eagle (2 DD + 2 BA) among the unused stock accessories are a modular cable and lots of tips! A bright set, I would have given these more time if I wasn’t trying to spend as little as possible rn.

$240 - Hiby R6 Pro No cosmetic issues, no box or accessories. Gorgeous hunk of hardware. * (pictured)

$240 - Campfire Audio Vega OG no accessories or box, but I’ll include a cable. (pictured)

$65 - Final Audio E4000 I’m not even certain of selling this, hugely underrated IEM, certainly in my top 10 if not higher. Has box and accessories, but not outer sleeve art for box. (pictured)

CONUS shipping is part of those prices, all PayPal F&F.

I have not pictured/described a bunch of ultra-cheap items atm, if you’re buying something let me know if you’re curious and I’ll tell you what small IEMs can be bundled in for cheap.

If F&F is scaring you off please let me put you in touch with users who have had no issues sending $hundreds through F&F to me for goods (or very expensive trades, equal amount of trust required)

In the new year I can sell up to $600 of gear using G&S but for now, F&F it is.

I am setting my personal audio budget VERY low because every $50 or $100 less that goes into audio gear goes into my family’s needs, and I’m increasingly convicted of that until I have a higher income or something. So although I haven’t received the following yet, regardless of how much I love them they will probably end up for sale for being over budget:

• Tgxear Serratus (I hate to say it… but especially as it requires money towards a source… I’ll probably have to “experience” these and pass them on, much like the beloved N3 Pro)
  • Astrotec Phoenix (DD + EST)
  • IMR Na Le (DD + bone conduction)
  • Penon Serial (this will have to be the very last decision I make, it sounds fine from any source, and is particularly loved)

So consider that second list a tentative “up and coming”

10 Likes

I 10000% vouch for this seller! Great person all round and a joy to do trades/deals with. I hope you are able to sell everything swiftly!!

5 Likes

Count me as a second person vouching for @rattlingblanketwoman I have done multiple transactions with him using F&F and everything was exactly as advertised, shipped quickly, packed with care and all that good stuff. He’s also a pretty nice guy. You can buy with confidence!

6 Likes

Dropping in to also vouch for @rattlingblanketwoman. Have done numerous transactions both selling and buying and all have went exceptionally smooth.

3 Likes

Anyone interested in a Focal Clear or Focal Elegia? PM me. I’ll give a hefty discount for both.

Little bit of wiggle room for HFG members, PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

2 Likes

ifi gear for sale!

Hey friends,

Just posted some ifi gear for sale on AVExchange. One notable item is the ifi Micro DSD Signature, purchased (new) on May '22.

Any questions, please reach out!

PS, timestamps found here.

bundle update. If anyone is interesting I will do a bundle sale on the items for $500 FF and throw in a near mint Tanchjim Tanya as well. That means the following items for $500 FF and shipped

• Yanyin Moonlight with accessories (no box)
  • Penon Vortex with accessories but no cable (no box)
  • Modded Olina (tanya filter) and cable (no box)
  • Tanchjim Tanya (no box)
  • Kinera Gramr cable
4 Likes

Jesus Christ, you’re a mad man! That is a stellar deal. GLWYS brother :pinched_fingers:

5 Likes

Gl with the sale @db_Cooper

Dropping the price on the OG Dark Magician for a Black Friday Deal. Hopefully steer some of you away from the other deals. Don’t believe an OG has ever went this low. Deal will remain here only until Friday and then I’ll drop my other site listing for it.

New Price is $415 F&F or $430 G&S

2 Likes

I’m shocked - these should be sold already. Guys, what are you waiting for? Great seller here and a legendary set at this point for an unprecedented price!

1 Like

Holiday season and economic uncertainty I think is partially responsible for this. I’d love to get the DM’s but I’m tapped out right now as I have gifts for others to buy. :sob:

5 Likes

You’re 100% right, my friend - trust me - I am too, tapped out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Plus a lot of the usual Big Daddy spenders have already tried out the DM’s, unless I’m completely making stuff up?

3 Likes

I might have been all about it, but I, too, have spent my budget for the year and will probably be putting up some fun stuff in the coming weeks as I pare down the collection.

3 Likes

A good part (read all) of my audio budget went to buying an engagement ring…Is it wrong that part of me is bummed out by that? :joy:

10 Likes

Amongst friends here, no.

Out loud to your fiancé? I wouldn’t risk it

8 Likes

Definitely agree lol.

1 Like

Focal Elegias 250 shipped
Focal clear 700 shipped
900 for both.

Let me know!

2 Likes