Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Looking for ifi xCan headphone amp.

Thanks!

Also open to trades for my XD05 Bal. I’d do something like a topping stack, or something JDS. PM me!

If you can order from Adorama, they’re $110 as an open box return missing only the USB-C cable. Just absurdly cheap given what they do.

3 Likes

Wait what? Away I go!

EDIT: I’m only seeing $149 for used options, even with the EmailPrice=T URL add on
Maybe they only had 1 that cheap and it went since you noticed it?

Ah yeah they must have sold out of the ones I was talking about. I’ve seen the xCAN go on sale for as low as $130 new but I think they might be discontinued now but don’t quote me on that. Could play the lottery and wait lol might have some more sales. Still kinda worth it.

1 Like

“CST group” on Amazon has Adorama’s current availability beat by $5 with $145 offerings.

If folks are interested in the add-ons, this seems like a nifty bundle:

The M40x I bought used had channel imbalance so I had to send them back (just as well, the headband and cups were flaking everywhere)

EDIT: Am I right in thinking that 4-jack output thing with separate volume knobs would be perfect for A/Bing, or even A/B/C/Ding?

3 Likes

Unfortunately it has 16ohm output impedance and it’s an active circuit so not really suitable for transparent IEM reviews.

The design this item is based from has legacy linearity & FR issues also. This version may be updated but at that price and with the same SNR it looks doubtful.

1 Like

sale pending on SW51+, LCX and J2 are still available.

Bump on MiM OG Dark Magician. Shocked this wasn’t the first IEM off the listing sold.

2 Likes

Same here. I owned one of these and ultimately the fit was a problem for me, but the DMs are truly something special and you won’t be seeing another one at this price anytime soon folks.

1 Like

Bump de bump

I have too many earbuds and have my eyes on a set that costs 500+ so I need funds for it so I’m selling:

• Yuin PK1 with original driver. Perfect condition. $75 Shipped (US) - SOLD

As a freebie, I will throw in a Faaeal Rosemary I “modded.”

OOC, what’s the mod on the Rosemary?

NEW PRICE for my XD05 Bal:

$270 SHIPPED

Also interested in a trade with a Topping Stack or anything JDS.

Faaeal Rosemary has a really great driver (the 150BG) - unfortunately, out of the box, it’s missing a lot of dampening (it has even less dampening than the drivers come with stock) which lets the low end become a bit overwhelming.

The mod (if you can even call it that) basically just adds some dampening back - I just blocked some of the back bass vents to temper and tighten up the bass and clean up the mids (basically fixing the bloat/muddiness that people disliked about stock Rosemary). All in all it’s a much more balanced set while still retaining a good amount of energy!

1 Like

Would you be interested in a trade involving a Topping G5?

That’s funny, I have played with using various dampening methods and materials on the vents on mine as well. I actually do something similar with the bass port on the drivers in my AKG Q701s, but that’s for another thread. Good luck with the sale, bro!

For anyone interested, you couldn’t find a nicer guy to deal with so buy with confidence.

1 Like

Hey all,

I’m currently looking to trade my HD8xx’s for some IEMs

They’re in new condition, I’ve used them for about an hour. I have to let them go since when wearing over ears I get a pressure build up in my right ear. I thought the openess of the 8xx would stop it from happening but I guess not

I’ve used vented IEMs like the Moondrop Blessing 2 and SSR and those have been perfectly fine on my ears.

PM me if you’re interested

Thanks for the offer! It’s tempting, but I don’t really need another BT dac/amp, which is why I’m selling this one in the first place - it’s really good otherwise, especially if you need the powa :slight_smile:

1 Like

small price update

• Yanyin Moonlight - $430 GS/$420 FF: Modding Olina extra $20
  • Penon Vortex - $130GS/ $120FF:
  • Kinera Gramr cable - $35 GS/ $30 FF: $20 if added to IEMs
2 Likes