Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Lots of girlfriends, wives, and significant others will NOT be happy with prices like these. My lord!

5 Likes

Well you can’t make everyone happy during the holiday season. Might as well make yourself happy.

5 Likes

If you took amazon dollars I might be on this. But I don’t have real money to play with lol

1 Like

Hahah … ha …. Ha :upside_down_face: ← me after I just told my wife that the Hexa was my early Christmas present to my self - DAMN YOU @MMag05 :smiling_face_with_tear:

Such amazing prices on display here. Those EJ07s are calling my name but my bank account says otherwise…

Best of luck, man!

3 Likes

THIS is why it’s so hard to be happy with what you have in this hobby! It’s both a blessing and a curse to have so much great gear, and even better people willing to do the community a solid!

You’re good peoples @MMag05

6 Likes

EJ07 was always my dream before I realized what the low end (at least by graph) would be like for my taste. Phenomenal to see it so low. Xmas end game for someone!

This forum has the most generous souls in audio. Truly grateful for what members like you allow us all to try and experience beyond our means. I’d start listing more names but I don’t want to do anyone an injustice. So much kindness.

10 Likes

WTS IEMs, priced shipped to conus

• 7Hz Dioko, $75
  • Intime Sora Light, $45 (basshead bullet IEM)

1 Like

I imagine this to mean you have lots of girlfriends, wives, and significant others who will all feel the neglect acutely this year :rofl:

2 Likes

I made sure to take care of my girl during Black Friday specifically so that when something comes up (THANKS CADENZA), I don’t have to pick either/or :wink: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Which Art magic is it? I believe they have an entire line of Art magic IEMs.

2 Likes

going to be listing some closed backs on headfi over the next week or 2
first up is Fostex TR-X00 Mahogany
2nd up will be T50 Argons pm if interested otherwise listing tomorrow

I’m guessing VG4 because of the pricing. I could be wrong, but I wanted to have my guess up for the record before he answers lol! :joy: I know, I’m an idiot, but I can’t help it sometimes…

3 Likes

VG4 is correct

1 Like

HIFIMAN Sundara for sale
Asking for $200 at least

2 Likes

Hey Ya’ll! I’m letting go some sets for a special holiday price :blush: :santa:

$350 Bundle includes:
OG Mangird Tea (YES, not a typo. The OG TEA, a cult classic now discontinued)
Tripowin Olina
Moondrop Starfields
TRI x HBB KAI
Tripowin Melee
Moondrop Chu
7hertz Salnotes Zero

Hoping they can go to a good home and help people who are beginning their IEM journey! All in excellent/like new condition, and haven’t been touched in months. Depending on location, I can cover shipping or buyer covers shipping (anywhere); I’ll cover PayPal fees.

Forgot to mention they come with box, accessories, and some stock tips.

19 Likes

This is an absolutely unbelievable deal. You’re good people @VIVIDICI_111 - Best of luck with you sale, my friend!

3 Likes

Update: Bundle is sold! Sorry slow-pokes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Amazing deal. Hopefully no one low balls you. I’m getting really upset with the amount I’ve received on my sales.

Edit: Missed the post it sold.

2 Likes

Oh jeez… there’s no way with your prices…. I can’t even imagine. :disappointed: people assuming you’re desperate instead generous, and trying to take advantage?

Got pretty badly lowballed for the R6 Pro lately. Very calm and cool, leaving their PayPal address in case “that was fine with me”. Like heck it was.

2 Likes

Luckily, no. Buyer was very nice :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh no :anguished: Don’t give in!

1 Like