Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Im shocked people are trying to haggle. Those deals are amazing!

3 Likes

WTS US-CA - 7Hz Timeless
3.5mm cable termination
Everything included
$135 shipped

3 Likes

Selling a few items as they just don’t get used, so would rather see one of the HFGF family get pleasure out of them. Postage within UK covered by me - happy to ship to EU/elsewhere if we can agree to split cost - payment through PayPal F&F.

Fiio M6 = £55 - good small form factor DAP, 3.5mm output, orig box with all accessories, has Poweramp installed (standalone licence specific to the player) [sd card not included]
Fiio BTR3K = £30 - orig box with all accessories
Thieaudio Legacy 2 = £40 - Be DD/single BA hybrid, orig box, with stock cable/tips (unused)

Will do the above 3 as a bundle deal :santa: :gift: = £120

SOLD Penon Serial = £130 - orig box, case, stock 4.4mm balanced cable/tips (unused) - they need a good home as I just don’t reach for them enough tbh.

6 Likes

Sell me your 12AU7 Tubes!

Couple things for sale!

All of these are like new and include box and all accessories. They weren’t for me. Maybe they are for you!

Tanzgu Wu Zetian - $130

LetShuoer S12 (3.5mm gray) - $115

Truthear Hexa - $65

Fiio JD7- $65

PayPal FF - prices include shipping in CONUS!

All Sold

1 Like

Looking for a broken/for parts Focal Radiance, or just a single headphone driver from the Focal Radiance. I have the Radiance, but I accidentally broke one of the drivers in maintenance.

I can almost guarantee if you replace a single driver that you’ll have a channel imbalance. It’s not uncommon for Focal to have channel imbalances from the factory so I’d guess they have a lot of problems matching drivers.

1 Like

What didn’t you like about Zetian Wu?

A little too V for me!

Anyone have a pair of 1MORE E1008 earbuds you’d like to sell me? Hit me up!

You and me shying away from V sets

1 Like

Like new about a year old, my personal reference desktop headphone amplifier and 2 channel DAC. Sells new for $6725.

HeadFi Listing: Chord Hugo TT2 Silver Like new! | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Includes all original items as seen in the photos and original box. Purchased from authorized dealer. I had an unforeseen home repair that needs to be done immediately therefore I need to make the sale to help fund that repair. One of my personal favorite headphone amps on the market, I will be sad to see it go but I have to get this repair done.

Price includes PayPal fees and insured signature required shipping to USA 48. No trades as I need the money for the home repair.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the reason for sale, but GLWS!

2 Likes

Thank you brother!

2 Likes

Added a few more items. Knock 10% off all the prices, I’ll discount more if you want to bundle–need to get some stuff out the door.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Anybody interested in a Raspberry Pi 4 kit with touch screen, case, power supply, SD Cards and a USB/SD Reader? I picked all this up in August for about $300 to try out a Volumio setup but Volumio just wasn’t the Roon alternative I thought it would be. The hardware worked great, though. I don’t really have any other use for it. Will take $200 OBO, shipped within CONUS.

4 Likes

Looking to sell two 2-pin 2.5 mm BAL cables. I don’t have as many IEMs now so these cables aren’t getting used much. Can sell separately. Postage free within UK.

1. XINHS 8 Core Silver Plated 2.5 mm BAL. £13 including postage. IEM in photo not included.

2. NiceHCK 16 Core Copper 2.5 mm BAL. £10 including postage. IEM in photo not included.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Good cables from a good dude! I’ve always thought the 16 core copper NiceHCK cables look classy in an understated way and much more premium than their actual price. They also measure very well and feel good in the hand. GLWS!

1 Like

Getting some Aladdin nostalgia! Beautifully made and sounding set.

2 Likes

Serial now sold.

Bump for the other stuff.

2 Likes