Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

You know what I’ll give them a go. I’ll always be left wondering how they sound and passing them up at this price will kill me in the long run. I’ll PM you more details.

5 Likes

WTS(US): Schiit LYR+ with stock 6SN7 tube

$500

Looking to part ways with my Lyr+. It’s a great amp, and is perfectly capable of powering even the HE6SEv2, but I’ve found that I do not enjoy it with the new Utopia. And since that’s quickly become my preferred headphone to listen to, it’s time to send the Lyr off to someone who will get some use out of it.

I’ll cover insured shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

7 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. Sadly, I’m too new to this to pinpoint what that frequency range is in a song blindly. If you want, I can A/B on some other tracks you know can be too harsh for you, and compare with my other sets?

Give me a song and a timestamp, and I’ll gladly try to say how they sound in a particular area, and compare with any of the sets i currently own.

Currently owned sets I can test:
Truthear Hola
QKZ HBB
Xenns Top
Raptgo Hook x HBB
EST50 (:exploding_head:)

And Simgot ea500 on the way

1 Like

I ended up buying it and will see here soon how it sounds. Appreciate the offer to check out some songs.

2 Likes

Hope you like them! Look forward to hearing your thoughts as well

1 Like

[WTB]

If anyone wants to sell their retuned/re-shelled ej07m/kinda lava hit me up! I don’t have a firm price in mind but let’s talk it out :slight_smile:

That’s amazingly kind. I hope the person who steps up gets a lot of use from it.

4 Likes

[WTB]

Looking for a pair of Penon Serials if any one was looking to move on from them. No preference between 3.5 or 4.4 mm.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

LCX + ChiFi LPSU are still available shipped out of Germany for 170 EUR, PayPal fees and shipping inside the EU covered.

Spring cleaning: Everything is mint condition and will come with box & cables. Comparison to Aliexpress prices as based in Europe. Shipping to be discussed and would be from Spain.

Moondrop SSP - €20 - Aliexpress €45
Blon BL03 - €15 - Aliexpress €30
Blon BL05s - €20 - Aliexpress €35
Blon A8 - €35 - Aliexpress €80
Smabat Proto 1.0 - €50 - Aliexpress N/A
Smabat M3 Pro - €35 - Aliexpress €75
Hiby Seeds II - €70 - Aliexpress €110
BQEYZ Autumn - €80 - Aliexpress €170
KZ CRN (Zex Pro) - €15 - Aliexpress €35
Whizzer HE-01 - €35 - Aliexpress €65
TRN BA5 - €15 - Aliexpress €45
TFZ No.3 - €50 - Aliexpress €100
Reecho SG-01 - €25 - Aliexpress €40
Fiio FHE - €100 - Aliexpress €170
KZ DQ6s - €10 - Aliexpress €22
Geekwold GK10 - €40 - Aliexpress N/A
Sony MDR-EX800ST - €140 - Aliexpress N/A
BQEYZ Spring 2 - €80 - Aliexpress €150
Kbear Rosefinch - €12 - Aliexpress €24

4 Likes

:stop_sign: Traded on Head-Fi :stop_sign:
7hz Timeless (WTT)
Hello everyone! I am wanting to trade my 7hz Timeless. They are in excellent shape and only have about 30 hours of use. Comes with all packaging and also including 16 Core OCC Silver 2.5m cable that terminates to 4.4. Bought cable off of Ali and is by far the best cable I have ever used. Bought 2 because I enjoy them so much. If you have any questions please let me know. Looking to trade for something similar price. The cable was around $100 when bought. Thanks,Chris

2 Likes

Still have the ones I’ve been trying to sell but I figured I’ll post em again haha

Hifiman Sundara - $200
Yume II - $150
Serratus $180

2 Likes

Would you want to do a trade with the Yume 2?

Selling the following equipment:

Burson Soloist 3X GT - $1950

Fiio K9 Pro - $650

2 Likes

this might be a bit general, but Im looking for high end Headphone amplifiers.
If your trying to sell your Headphone amp in Europe give me a pm

Indeed…budget would help…also what source Dac/Turntable etc and what sets are you looking to pair it/them with?

Got a brand new set of Fatfrequency maestro mini for sale.
Paid £420 GBP and will sell for £300 GBP.

9 Likes

thats a deal right there!

2 Likes

Thats fair, Im looking for a match for my Mysphere 3.2.
Id use it with a Questyle cma192D and turntables.
Preferably somewhat warmer in tone and Im willing to spend between 1-3k.

Throwing this out here: would you consider selling just the cable for Dioko. I absolutely love this cable. I understand if that’s not something you are ok doing…