Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTS: HD8XX
Price 640$

I wanted to come back and say, look what I found!

US $8.53 | Luck. Type-C to type-C Lightning to Typec DAC Cable convertor
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOhecBi

I know it’s shorter than you wanted but that price is very excellent :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Not a bad deal on this if you are looking for an amp.

2 Likes

Pricey, but a Very sweet amp!

As a community, we should not endorse this king of upcharging

5 Likes

What’s the original price on those?

1 Like

I think around $500 Singapore

2 Likes

Lol good luck moving it at THAT price then. Limited or not, nothing warrants an increase like that.

5 Likes

It will be interesting to watch the sale. That seems to be one of the most hyped sets on the Head-Fi Discovery thread.

3 Likes

Original price on the Aure was 370 USD :cold_face:
Supposed to be a hybrid competitor to the likes of B2D, Tea 2 and Yanyin Canon

What a guy

5 Likes

There’s three things that can ruin a community with any kind of trade: Scammers, Scalpers and Speculators. I hope that everyone looking at that listing doesn’t offer him retail; I hope that they low-ball him. They are free to post a sale at whatever price they want, but a community sets the standards by which they conduct themselves. Those who violate the trust of the community should be given the chance to make good, IMO. If they fail to do so or prove to be habitual with the violation of that trust, they should be cast out apostate.

7 Likes

Alright, that’s bad. Let’s not turn this hobby into the shoe game, please. Absolutely ridiculous.

7 Likes

Dang! The post has been deleted!

4 Likes

Selling a pair of ZMF Universal Lambskin Pads: asking $40.00 shipped to CONUS only. Excellent condition, have been sitting of a shelf for the past year, limited use. Great for Ether CXs or C Flows, brings the low end outa bit.

Also, im selling a leather case for the FiiO M11 DAP. This is for the original M11, not the “Pro” or the “S”. It is in excellent condition, never used. Asking $25.00 shipped to the CONUS only.

Photos attached to show condition.

1 Like

Head-Fi actually have an anti-flipping policy, seeing as too little time has passed since these were bought for significantly less, they might have been successfully reported:

4 Likes

I am glad that they actually have stated policy on this.

5 Likes

It really was the “well where else can you find them?” for me. Not only was he going for like a 50% markup, but then he was so brazen about it.

I’m glad it got pulled

4 Likes

Does that go for shilling too?..Flipping and Shilling ain’t that just business?

2 Likes

Shilling is only business if you don’t do it for free (then it’s just Fanboyism). Flipping is dirty business.

1 Like

Yep just look a F1 and concert tickets but at the end of the day some folks are willing to pay…I’m not condoning it but it’s a snooze you lose culture :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes