Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I hate to be a hoarder but I’ve always wanted to try those Spinfits, the spiral dots and the Sedna shorts. PM with the payment details and I got you! Thank you!

2 Likes

The 2 boxes of whizzer tips are mediums and each has 3 pairs in them😜

1 Like

Looking for;

Bryston
2-Way speaker switch box ( model 2WSB-SC1 )

To keep tings tidy, here is my list of audio items up for sale, updated this morning with a couple of items/timestamps.

5 Likes

Marked as SOLD

Hello, fellow Hifiguiders!

I am putting up my almost brand new Xenns Top out here first, in case someone has been looking for a pair. I received them in the beginning of April 2023, so they are roughly two months old and have been used for around 10-20 hours (aside from maybe 20 hours of burn-in).

Why sell?
I have nothing against this set, and have been on the fence about putting them up. I got them because I wanted something more fun than the Variations, and these definitely tick that box.
The fit is also miles better than the Variations. Even with small-medium sized ears, these sit comfortably without any fatigue. I would love to have this fit on some of my other sets…
These are a great all-rounder, but more often than not, I find myself not using all-rounder sets anymore. The bass emphasis on these are superb, and really made me start appreciating pop music and songs with female vocals more than I previously had.

All tips are unused, accessories and everything that was originally included, still is. More pictures can also be provided if you should want:)

Price: Looking to get around 400 USD for these, as a Hifiguide special price, plus whatever shipping equates to.

I am located in Europe, more specifically Norway - hit me up, and I’ll check what shipping might cost.
Not interested in any trades, unfortunately.

I don’t have any feedback on head-fi, and haven’t been here that long, but I am glad to share my profile on the most prominent webpage for the used market in Norway, where I have only 10/10 feedback with 54 reviews.

Letting this post be here a few days, before I move over to Head-fi to see if I find any interested

14 Likes

Would payment be via PayPal G&S or F&F? Big fan of XENNS and have been intrigued to hear these at some point since release. Only set that hasn’t really hit me is Tea 2. The UP and OG Tea though were and still are some of my top dogs.

8 Likes

Those faceplates are f’n stunning. God damn. GLWYS! Get it, @MMag05 you mad man :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I haven’t used it before, but I reckon that’s the norm? Can’t imagine it being any problem.

Hit me up if you get tempted, and I’ll look up how much shipping might hurt:)

@domq422 They are definite stunners! And thank you! They deserve more use

2 Likes

WTS: OG Auteurs $895. I love these things, but I could use the money.

Really good condition, but used condition, so there are a few little scuffs and such, nothing major. They’ve been to ZMF recently for inspection to make sure everything is still working just like it should.

Comes with the original pads as well as a brand new set of Auteur pads. Comes with original hardcase and original XLR and 1/4 cables in a nice little leather cable pouch.

Very nice headphones.

Price will be shipped to you in the USA.

More images / timestamp: Autuer - Album on Imgur

4 Likes

Interest check: selling my XENNS UP, first owner, original packaging, stock tips never used. $500 + shipping (preferably EU). Throwing in my SMSL SP200, total $650
(I like them still, just having some unexpected expenses…)

2 Likes

WTB - Dunu Vulkan - USA Bought one from eBay.
I’m willing to not take the cable if the person wants to keep it. I also don’t care for tips or case.

2 Likes

This man is serious, y’all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a pair on r/AVexchange for $280, if it’s still available.

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s still there.

2 Likes

I just bought one on ebay for $250. Bit the bullet.

5 Likes

Enjoy it good sir!

2 Likes

Selling HD800S w/ custom cable and ETA Mini Closed

HD800S – Contains custom acid purple modular Hart cable with 3.5mm and 4.4mm Pentacon connectors and 6.35mm adaptor as well as original 6.35mm and 4.4mm pentacon cables, original box, manual, and bag. Box has minor damage. $1,100 USD Price drop $1k

ETA Mini Closed – Minor scuffs on outside of cups, includes original box and bag. Amazing closed back headphone, only selling because I got the ETA Mini Semi-Closed and like it better, though the Mini Closed has better noise isolation and the difference is small. Includes Periapt 3.5mm cable and 6.35mm adaptor. Note that this headphone was leant to Oratory to measure, so the Oratory measurements of the ETA Mini Closed are of this specific headphone. $400 USD SOLD

2 Likes

WTB – HiBy R3 Pro Saber (or similar DAP)

Hey friends,

I’m looking for a DAP to pair with my Chord Mojo. If you have one that needs a new home, hit me up!

Here’s my one big requirement: the DAP must be capable of playing music to a Chord Mojo (e.g., UBS-C to Coax transfer).

1 Like

Bump,

35.00 for pads 20.00 for case

I’m selling my Symphonium Meteor IEMs, 3.5mm. It includes all of the original accessories. I’m not super active on here, but I also have these listed on eBay, where I have a ton of feedback. They’re up for $440 starting bid there, but I’d sell for $425 shipped to CONUS and take the auction down.

12 Likes