Can we get a Verum 1 Headphone Official thread?

Ok, ty, what do you think of the new design!? :smiley:

I think it looks improved, did they change the drivers too?

He didn’t say anything about the drivers, but he said there’s gonna be only one set of pads now the perforated ones since according to him they sound better and are more comfy

Oh and there’s gonna be a Verum 2 lemme find a pic:

Prototype ^

2 Likes

Hmm, interesting, seems promising

I am actually tempted to get the Verum Ones now, they look so much better now, and they are so cheap, and supposedly sound really good, they also measure really good

I considered picking up a pair a while back, I know people who consider some aspects of them to be very good.
But his Warranty/damage/repair policy is a none starter for me especially since they are shipping from the Ukraine.

I would be concerned about QC as well tbh. It is a small operation, but that’s just something I would take into account

I agree, and it’s not like there aren’t US businesses with the same policies, Eddie Current for example.
Just shipping to CA, I don’t have to worry about Customs, and I have more control over how they are shipped.

Oh wow thank you very much for all the pictures man.
Verum Ones always interested me. But my wallet disagrees. :stuck_out_tongue: One day…

Also apparently the Verum 2s would be the less expensive ones? Hmmm!

1 Like

Meh. Since then he said in his 4XX review that those were better. I’m not sure he knows what he wants, maybe he’s getting confused as a newbie to planars, but I don’t believe for a second that the 4XX is better, based on my 400i experience.

Yeah… with two fucking centimeters of foam inside and an EQ removing -10dB at 10khz. :stuck_out_tongue: lol!

Even with that mod you wouldn’t get Verum sub-bass amplitude and impact out of a cheap HiFiMan.

1 Like

After 3-month-waiting, my Verum One finally came back to me with the perforated pads as a gift.

The comfort and the soundstage are much much better on the new pads than the stock ones. They do change the sound more than I expected, the whole sounds seem to be dragged to the bright side a bit at the sacrifice of reducing some subbass. It’s like the Verum One now can switch between Audeze(dark and intense) or Hifiman(laid back and airy) types of signature.

1 Like

The Verum One MK2 is here! get HYPED ppl !!! :smiley:

Carbon:

Zebrano:

Boy is it pretty!

2 Likes

If you want I can make an official thread?

Yes sir! :smiley:

Do you have any links to this just wondering?

Yes !

https://www.verum-audio.com/store

You can snip them better if you want I just snipped them as fast as possible xD

1 Like

Speaking of soundstage vs. FR correction, I’ve been using these with one of Oratory’s EQ curves for quite a while now, and while it does make them seem more revealing, I’m coming to the conclusion that too much stage depth is lost with this method, and it makes them less “believable” and enjoyable. Until I find the patience to do a proper personalized “Griesinger equalization” measurement I think I will stick with some simplistic preset just to help with the extension at both ends of the spectrum, and leave the mids alone. (Hey! Teacher! Leave those mids alone!)