TFZ T2 Galaxy
NICEHCK DB3
SENFER DT6 PRO
BQEYZ BQ3
TFZ Queen LTD
These are all good Chi-Fi IEM

2 Likes

interesting article about Chi-Fi…check it out:
https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/7/20943377/chinese-hi-fi-audio-chifi-fiio-hifiman-tin-audio

2 Likes

I love my Ikko OH10’s!
You could use them as a paper weight if you need them to. :wink:

4 Likes

And…
S8F
FH7
P1

3 Likes

This! Chi-Fi isn’t exclusively Budget-Fi.

1 Like

Agreed but the thread is… Chi-fi Champs?

Ran across a Chi-Fi read online today. Here you go guys, read up on what this new edgy trend in audio is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ehhhh I mean, I guess they got the message across but there are some pretty bold statements with no real information in there lol

I have a couple that are not the cheapest, nor the priciest, that I’m curious about. They are the Fiio FA1, and the Linsoul Peacock P1. I’ll readily admit, the Peacock is purely because I’m in love with the look of them. The Fiio is because I’ve had a few of their others and these seem to be in my wheelhouse as far as their sound goes. I have a pair of the F9 Pro, and they are simply too sibilant. From what I’ve read/seen, the FA1 seems more easy going.

Exactly, not chi-fi budget Champs.

Have you heard the Obravo Cupid by chance?

I haven’t yet! I was reading and watching the reviews and nothing had sold me on them over the FH7. I think I may be getting close to checking out the Tape’s though. I wanted to wait out the BLON 03 hype and now the feeling has passed. But I think the Shuoer might be a nice addition!

1 Like

Listening to the Shuoer Tape right now. Other than a slight 3k hill that can get a bit annoying at higher volumes they are great. The bass is good without any mid-bass bloat. The mids are good (I’m not the best judge for mid performance). The treble is great. Even with the 3k peak it is never harsh or sibilant. The Tin P1 still have much better transient detail but these have better bass and are MUCH easier to drive. I would definitely recommend if the Tin P1 is too bass light for you but you still like the great detail.

1 Like

Thank you for the response! I think that might be what I needed. I do enjoy the P1s but I hate carrying a DAC/amp around to listen through the phone. lol I know it’s not very traditional of me but It is what it is… 11/11 is my day for the Tapes

Hope you like them. Make sure you get some good tips because the Tapes didn’t seel well in my right ear for me until I found these (especially the Misodiko).

Thanks to a coupon I won in a raffle, I just bought the Blon 03 + Spinfit CP100 + cable on Linsoul for $1.37 :smiley:
A pretty good day, I’d say

7 Likes

First time poster. Hey!

I mini-impulse bought the Revonext QT5 from the recommendation of audiobudget.com, kinda not knowing what the heck I was getting into with IEMs. It seems like I might have screwed up with the 2-pin design… All of my audio knowledge is pro-audio, so the home gamer market is kinda foreign to me, and the IEM purchasing game is even more foreign. I wanted to get a beater pair of IEMs, and also to see if I enjoyed the style. I’m digging the lower profile than most headphones out in the real world.

They are decent, but I have no other experience with IEMs in the lower/same/higher price range. I am going to say neutral, leaning towards low end heavy. Going thru my listening reference playlist, they don’t seem super detailed/sparkly in the high end, but the bass isn’t blowing my eyeballs out.

I like um, I want to get better tips, and I haven’t decided if I want to continue to invest into the 2pin 78mm ecosystem yet… I should have just gotten the Tin T2s haha

1 Like

Blon BL 03 s might be up your alley and is all the rage right now I’m a big fan

1 Like

people hurry up and buy this linsoul black friday gift card! just bought it, hoping to get the Shuoer Tape for ~$50 :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah… No. Linsoul has taken too much from me the past couple of weeks. Lol

Their deals look really good though.

Linsoul Special Set Deals*

• Set One, Linsoul’s Best Seller Package at $49
    Includes: BLON BL03 + Tripowin C8 + TINHIFI Blue Foam Tips
  • Set Two, Linsoul’s Entry Package at $49
    Includes: TINHIFI T2 + Linsoul HC08 + Spinfit CP100 M Ear Tips
  • Set Three, Linsoul’s Fan Pick Package at $99
    Includes: Shuoer H27 + Tripowin Zonnie + Spinfit CP360 Ear Tips
  • Set Four, Linsoul’s Top Pick Package at $299
    Includes: Thieaudio Phantom Headphone + PowerDAC