šŸ”· Cooler Master MH751 / 752

How do I check if the driverā€™s broken? The right channel suddenly went silent, no matter where I plug it in or with what cable
Some disassembly tips?

I just wanted to share a little about the journey of my MH751. Iā€™ve had my MH751s for over a year now, and theyā€™ve been through a ton! I took them between! 3 moves and a quarantine, and theyā€™re still super reliable to me. They sound pretty good still and most importantly are SUPER comfortable, especially after breaking in for so long. Iā€™ve also personalized these cans a little with the stickers, not that I thought the CM logo was ugly or anything. Theyā€™ve gotten me through a rough patch these past few weeks and today theyā€™ll be my headset while I help my voter support hotline!

hey there. Iā€™m interested in getting these. but iā€™ve seen online a lot of people complaining about a screw on one of the sides that after certain amount of time becomes loose and either stop playing sound on one side or completely breaks the swivel of the headphones. iā€™m scared to buy it and it break while normal use. people tried RMAing it but it isnā€™t available in my country.

should I still get it?

Iā€™m scared to get this headphone because of this issue that a lot of people reported it.
I need it to last at least one year. should I get these?

Iā€™ve owned mine for over a year while using them daily with no issues to the earcups, though thereā€™s no harm in treating them more carefully

I have been using my pair for like one and a half years now, so far so good. The ear pads are still comfortable like cloud nine and I believe this is one of my most comfy headphones I have owned. The sounds are still good and very fun to have it on when listening to music and gaming despite it being tagged or labeled as a ā€œgamingā€ headset. The mic from these, for the price it is very freaking solid still, for when I used it one time for my voice call session, my friends said that the mic that they are hearing from me is very clear and crisp.

This is definitely one of the best headphones I have ever owned and I am one of those folks who despise gaming branded peripherals, but this one? nope, this is an exception, for we know this is just a Pro 82 rebranded for gaming, yet not many gaming brands are doing that.

my old lady has been using these as her daily drivers for about a year and a half now. she has 0 respect for equipment lol. shes a brute. no issues with QC. still as great as day 1

All Iā€™m seeing is that MH751 provides much better comfort than stock M40x (Iā€™m not going to mod anything). How about the sound quality? Which is better? Stock straight-out-box wiseā€¦

Nice to find that coller master has replacement mics, pads, and cables. Not all in stock but cool to see they are there. Are there any pad changes that work? I did a quick scan of the thread but it was hard to tell.

anybody (from the EU) selling their set? Doesnā€™t matter how worn-in they are, Iā€™m on a tight budget and need something for the office :flushed:

Hi guys i am stuck between the M40x and the Mh751 , i am gonna using it for gaming and listening for music in the office , is the mh751 really has a comparable sound quality to the m40x , i know the mh751 has the advantage in term of comfort and soundstage but what about music experience is the mh75 enjoyable to listen

Iā€™d take the mh751. I found it to be much more balanced than the m40x, whose bass I thought was a little out of hand. Although the mh751 is a pretty timid heapdhone IMOā€“not super exciting (but that could be good for long listening sessions).

2 Likes

Yeah i am leaning towards the mh751 right now because itā€™s an all around winner and the the praise with their comfort is really tempting

i would go 751 they are more comfortable and have better gaming performance

2 Likes

so iā€™m about to get the -mh 752- and i looked up all its issues. including the screw problem, do you think gluing the screw in place would fix this ???thx4readinā€™.

I used my MH751 for a month and they have a channel imbalance now, cool af, I canā€™t even sell this pos now to buy an AKG K361

Why donā€™t you RMA it? If it broke after a month you should have warranty right?

what if i canā€™t RMA it, do u think itā€™ll work? i mean it makes sense right?

It does make sense, canā€™t tell you whether it will work though. Youā€™d think there would be some way to get to that screw. I mean they got it in there somehow right?

1 Like

Hello everyone, first post here!

Iā€™m in turmoil in choosing between the AKG K361 vs the CM MH751. Would like to hear opinions on it between the two! Thanks for anyone replying!