Custom cable gallery

I think I know what headphone that speaker banana plug cable is for!

Dude these are great, also been trying for weeks to get a custom order in. Either it’s me or they move fast.

Has anyone looked at their collection of custom cables and wondered how you got so many?
I’ve realized I have 9 different headphones(K550, MMCX Porta Pro, M40x, Dekoni Blue, DT990 Pro, Space2, 4XX and 5XX) and three different IEMs(Starfield, BL03, 1More Piston Fit). For these, I have the stock cables for all but the Porta Pro, and 4XX. Beyond this, I have 1 OCC silver cable from Mimic cables for the K550, 11 headphone cables(one of which is still pre-production) and 6 interconnects from HAC (still love them @brux). This is just from what I know I can find.
Not complaining by any means. Just… Surprised I had so freaking many.

Edit: picture is just the HAC headphone cables… XP

3 Likes

So I tried making my own headphone cable.
It is ugly af.
But i guess it’s still better than the cable Hifiman gives you.

8 Likes

A pair of red solo cups with a string in between is better than the cable Hifiman gives you… And yes, they need to be red solo cups, the signal moves faster…

No bad for a first attempt, bravo!

3 Likes

I just got this beauty in today for my Abyss Diana v2.

Double Helix Cables Clone Fusion

18 Likes

So today I made a balanced cable and some short RCAs for my setup.

10 Likes

12 Likes

Latest creation

14 Likes

cable looks great, you did a good job. my first cable looked waaaaay crappier then that lol

1 Like

looks amazing, well done =)

1 Like

Looks absolutely amazing! Which AWG is that? And what material? Pure silver? That braid from the splitter to the earplugs looks awesome. What is that braid called? And the 4.4mm plug, is that a Pentaconn? A lot of questions, sorry :wink:

1 Like

It’s a 26AWG in an 8-wire herring braid. Not official Pentaconn connectors, no, just normal 4.4mm

1 Like

When I googled “cable p0rn” I didn’t expect to land here…
I don’t mind tho.

4 Likes

Had some time to make cables again.

7 Likes

Brought my old PC350s back to life after the inline volume control caused a channel imbalance.
God I hate these; they always break down.

It is a downgrade in aesthetics but an definite upgrade in funcitonality.

4 Likes

So i got around to modding my kph30i’s
They sound great on balanced

8 Likes

Talk about pushing $20 headphones to the limit lol

2 Likes

100% worth it
Well if you like tinkering
If not just stick to the Ultra mod as that makes the biggest difference

Time for another dump!

First, I really like the cheap yoga block headphone stand thing, but don’t like having to get them with a weird exercise company logo on them. So I ordered a bunch (too many honestly lol) with our logo on them, got them in the biggest dimensions possible, and as heavy as I could (a smidge over 9 oz) so that they’re better for actually holding a headphone than the standard amazon special. Here’s the white one in a pic below, and then the other colors will be in the dump somewhere I’m sure:

We did another limited run, this time of some HD800 cables. Sold out pretty quick. If you got one, thanks a ton! They start shipping tomorrow.

Some more braided stuff:

lolmets

10 Likes