Custom cable gallery

Nice. Best description I have seen.

Guns, Gas and black Paracord!

Badass!!

1 Like

That looks really nice!!

1 Like

Thanks brux @Hart Audio my 3.5mm TRRS to MMCX P1 cable arrived from across the pond today and what can I say except it’s everything I was expecting ie a well built, quality cable that sounds as good as it looks at a very fair price :+1: …top job :beers: buddy

One thing I would add is the paracord works fine for me fit wise and seems to be comfortable but you get some microfonics from it, this in it’s self is not a problem for me as I use the P1’s at home but it could be an issue if you use your IEM’s otg…just a heads up :+1:

10 Likes

That’s a pretty nice cable for sure, nice job brux

1 Like

Couple of custom Sennheiser cables:

@Ohmboy Nice pictures! I’m glad you’re happy with it!

6 Likes

Ooooo I’m digging the pink for some reason, that’s a pretty unique color

Do you make cables for the hd800 style connectors? Also any fostex th900mk2 connectors in the future?

I could use one of those for my fostex

1 Like

Man I have looked into trying to do some stuff for the HD800s but I haven’t been able to find a source for the connectors. The fostex th900mk2 connector looks very similar to the sennheiser connectors for the HD58x / 600 etc. Is it not the same?

You are on the M570 review! I decided to get an mmcx cable, you can blame ohmboy for shilling your iem cable. I also ended up getting your IC-3 after I swapped it. I should have sprung for the whole IC pack, lol.

1 Like

They have reversed polarity I believe

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Yeah I think I need to put up more pictures of the MMCX or something cause I think it may be a little more usable than people’s impressions so far. I don’t know it is bigger for sure though.

Thanks for the order. Usually it’s two business days on the stock product listed on the site but the response so far to the business has been insane, crazier than I imagined it’d be. I’m in the midst of taking some vacation days off work from the day job to try and manage the growing pains and scale HAC up quicker. Also why I haven’t been able to post as much here. That was all to say, it may be 3-4 days before your orders gets out.

Email me if/when you decide to round out the IC collection and I’ll try to hook you up with the box and somehow reign the price in so it would be closer to if you bought the multi-kit.

@M0N oh man if that’s the case I’ll just add a variant on the product page (in the future) and make it so folks can order it ezpz. Did not know that. For some reason I assumed the 900s had a super unique connector. So far out of my price range I hadn’t looked that closely at them I guess.

1 Like

correct they have …

Well I would check online to make sure, and see if you can test the cable on a pair before listing it lol

haha that’s why the “in the future” disclaimer. Gotta get a pair in first.

Haha… glad I got the cables I needed before Zeos posted that video about his cables. :yum::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey, those look like my pink cables. Looks good! Can’t wait to use em. Got the shipping notification yesterday.

Yeah our guy here linked me to like a thousand cable colour choices for custom and I thought the pink looked nice. A real joy to deal with.

1 Like

You guys with your thick MMCX cables, Zeos just called you guys stupid, or brave, or have really strong ears. Lol

1 Like

I bet if Zeos EXPERIENCED the superior MMCX cables by brux, he’d eat his words in an instant!
flexes ears

4 Likes

Well Zeos already has some of brux’s cables, they’re featured in the Q5s video. Don’t know if he has any MMCX ones though.

1 Like

He’s using it in the M570 review also

1 Like