Dark Voice 336SE alternatives? TOR audio? Little Dot?

That seller no longer has any items you for sale. I emailed them about the status and got this back.

“Please don’t worry!” They say. Haha.

They have 0 items for sale at the moment, after listing multiple with inventory. Why should you worry?

1 Like

I’m going to get my $40 worth if entertainment at least.

1 Like

Or a $40 electrical fire (but that could fall into entertainment for some)

2 Likes

Speaking of “shady” ebay sales… guy who sold me the Neumanns. I just got this message from him that said “I have 3 more”
nothing else… haha. I don’t know why…

And I got a shipping notice tonight. What a coincidence!!

It’s not going to make you feel any better, but I got one as well. I did NOT contact them, no questions, nothing, I got my shipping notice anyway. No tracking of course.

1 Like

They are just trying to wait out the 21 day hold paypal has for stuff like this. I may call ebay customer service tomorrow and let them know of the generally suspicious activity. They can at least ‘red flag’ it.

MY shipment is scheduled for delivery Monday according to USPS tracking… so I’ll find out for sure then!

What do you think it will be? A box of newspapers? =P

This is going to be pretty interesting lol, can’t wait to see what you all get. An eBay loot box

1 Like

If it’s an outright scam I’m surprised that they shipped anything at all. Either way…I’ll grab the popcorn!!

2 Likes

Lol, it would be pretty sweet if it was the real deal, since you wouldn’t have to worry you bought a stolen good because it was international

1 Like

If it turns out to be a legitimate amp, it probably will come with a spy chip in it and will infiltrate your WiFi when you are plugged in.

Winnie the Poo will be spying on you

It gathers data and connects to your network by traveling though your electrical system and accessing your digital power meter, intercepting wifi signals and then sends the information to a Chinese satellite

I’ll throw another nod at Xduoo, unless OP was looking at full tubes only. I was originally looking at the Xduoo TA-20 since I have been pretty happy with my TA-01b, but ended up getting a Musical Paradise MP-301 to use for my stereo setup (it has a headphone output as well).

1 Like

How does the spy chip work? Are the message sent through the RCA connections or via transmitters embedded in the tubes? We can use tinfoil to stop radio transmissions from the tubes. But if it’s coded signals sent through the hardwired RCA connection I’m not sure there’s much we can do about it.

1 Like

200 bucks now and legit :+1:

1 Like