Discussion thread on THIEAUDIO HYPE 2/4/10...; THIEAUDIO Prestige LTD/OG and other interesting IEMs

any recommendation on a portable dongle for hype 2?

I would unironically do heinous acts to own one of those right now

1 Like

H2 needs a more powerful source. Choose someone more powerful to open the sound of H2.

thinking of getting a iBasso DC04. thanks!

2 Likes

Moonriver Tiā€¦used it on the 2ā€¦use it now on the 4 and 10ā€¦thick low end

3 Likes

You have to experience the Scarletā€¦itā€™s a pure glutton when it comes to powerā€¦double the gain required compared to the H10 or the 4 or even the MMk3

Itā€™ll eat anything you give itā€¦

2 Likes

I guess itā€™s a scam

3 Likes

Oh wow thats a discount what site is that selling from.

https://www.electronicsexpo.shop/product/linsoul-x-hbb-jupiter-for-sale/?attribute_plug=3.5mm
I donā€™t know if itā€™s not a scam. I donā€™t think itā€™s legal :thinking:

Definitely a scam! Watch out!!

3 Likes

Stay clear of websites with seemingly massive ā€œsalesā€ on most, if not the entire store :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That is right. But I wonder if the Jupiter shouldnā€™t sell for that price, despite the ā€œmassive soundstageā€. Maybe this is how they prepare future promotions of this ā€œunsellable IEMā€ :thinking: :grinning:
HBB and Ziigaat went a bit overboard with the pricing :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yeah maybeā€¦but he was dead set on that cableā€¦and it was a big jump from his usual collabs

the guys got balls though and even a cracker is worth thousands to a starving rich man

1 Like

Even the fed-up rich will be scratching their heads at this collaborationā€¦ The hobby loses its meaning if the ā€œball boysā€ act like cracker eatersā€¦:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Noooā€¦Linsoul set the price, fact. Not gonna say more, not my story to tell.

2 Likes

Ahh. Ok! I didnā€™t know thatā€¦ Linsoul has been making a very bad impression lately!:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

Agreed, the time they are farting around getting stuff shipped is fairly absurd, and just keeps getting worse. I have only had one order fulfilled within 2 weeks of the purchase date in 6 months, and then shipping can easily be a couple more weeks. I have a $300 order that took 17 days to ship.

7 Likes

Man, that is brutal, John. Sorry about the rough luck youā€™re getting lately with them.

Question for you; why not wait for the items to go up on Amazon? I assume youā€™re in the US right?

1 Like

I am in the US, and I use Amazon occasionally, but they tend to have really random delivery windows. I got Artti R1 and R2, and had month long windows after they shipped. The R1 was days, the R3 was nearly 3 weeks.

3 Likes

Yeah I only do Amazon if itā€™s prime eligible, otherwise itā€™s a crapshoot as well

6 Likes