Discussion thread on THIEAUDIO HYPE 2/4/10...; THIEAUDIO Prestige LTD/OG and other interesting IEMs

Loss can happens at both ends of the frequency range. The scientific literature usually omits under 250 Hz. The literature usually focuses on the frequency range of the human voice, not fr of instruments.

3 Likes

:eyes::fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

qdc finally put a DD in their flagship!

4 Likes

"Cadenza 4
Early impressions

• warm neutral
  • very holographic soundstage and good imaging
  • treble is smooth with good amount of air, not dark
  • bass texture good and tight"

8 Likes

Agree with that but warm neutral is your source not the sound signature i found.
Listen to it on a A&K neutral output and its full monitor for me.

When you are waiting for HYPE 20 - 18 BA, 2 EST, 2DD

But you realize that 20 is not the number of drivers

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

They will emit a warning sound to you if they capture someone´s hands coming closer to your ears. :rofl:

5 Likes

“we’ve noticed your increase usage of wired IEMs as opposed to our wonderful products, cease or we will release videos of you doing the business in the bathroom online”

5 Likes

If you have not changed the EA1000 cable, then you have not understood anything about the capabilities of this amazing IEM. With the EA1000, the cable is of great importance, after that are the tips. I won’t do a review because it wouldn’t be fair without the OG cable.
And to use DUNU HULK with EA1000 - it adds more black space, softens some peaks, significantly improves the soundstage in terms of width and depth, smooths the timbre, etc. A huge pleasure for jazz… :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

изтеглен файл

8 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

I got nearly the same impression of improved stage, imaging and smoother treble with Simgot LC7 cable. Latex H570 tips works great for EA1000, but Azla Crystals sized half down for me allowed deep fit, which tamed lower treble even more. Fantastic sound paired with a tube amp !

1 Like

4 Likes

Someone get in touch and tell Simgot to sell the EA1000 with a better cable. This is stupid to sell with this cable! This is an IEM with huge potential. :thinking: :upside_down_face:
…and deeper insertion tips of course…

2 Likes

So agree. The Artti A5 Cable was a great pairing its simular to the SIMGOT LC7 but cheaper more flexable.

2 Likes

always you with the great cables lol, I’m buying that one soon

2 Likes

I have LC7 cable and will be buying A5 or A9 cable. They look almost identical compared to LC7. If they produce similar sound improvements that is awesome, for half the price !

Actually i prefer the Artti, had a higher strand count ,more flexible and thinner leads, when a/b sound again I preferred tbe A5 cable. It was a good find.

1 Like

New version of Dunu Falcon Ultra, Coming soon.

:thinking:

9 Likes

6 Likes