Do you wish you had an endgame headphone?

I mean… how much do you REALLY need your car???..

1 Like

That’s why mine got sold for a pair of speakers lolol

1 Like

I don’t need a car I in nyc so everything I need is around me

I would assume having a car is too much hassle in a city like that anyways from what I see in larger cities

Number 34 ditching my car for HE1s

Also I wasn’t lying

fax, subway fast no traffic more expensive then any car u could get.

1 Like

Sometimes I fell like your a millionaire

I wish lol, I just have my priorities. Audio first, basic living necessities 2nd

Also I get to write some of this off as work expenses since I do commercial/business mastering on the side

I don’t pay rent so sometimes I feel like spending a of my money on some headphones but of course my parents would be really pissed

My friends father in Japan works for an commercial company so thats cool

2 Likes

Well that is something to take into account lol. You gotta keep it reasonable until you are spending your own money

I spend my own money I do stocks on the side after school work but my parents are in control of my stock account sad.

Do you think you will every reach endgame?

That’s probably not a bad thing, because if you invest in some volatile or risky stocks without thinking it could end up being not the greatest lol

1 Like

No, because I would just be chasing something that doesn’t exist lol. I will reach a point where I am satisfied and won’t want to upgrade (I already know I have reached that for my main listening for pleasure speaker setup), but that hasn’t happened yet. Also I still greatly enjoy my lower end gear too.

A fair amount of people are surprised to hear that my most used headphones are actually the ksc75

1 Like

Nighthawk gang in shambles

1 Like

Whaaa, nighthawk gang is still going strong

5 Likes

I did invest this company called GDS sounds like JDS but not but the pay out was great, just look it on google also he’s my parent’s friend so you know there was a sense of trust.

I can easily see myself pursuing higher and higher end gear as I continue and likely will not find that endgame. I’ve never even really considered myself as looking for the perfect headphone because I don’t really think it exists. Different sound sigs for different genres and all that. I mean already I see myself thinking “eh 500 is cheap for headphones when 5 or 6 years ago I would pay over like 80. I think for some it just kinda builds. Like I’ve mentioned before too I kinda see myself as a collector of many things. I’d have to absolutely hate a pair to return or sell them.

I think for me, and many, it’s not about the perfect headphone but just looking for more and more that a different, in any way. Frequencies imaging stage, or even just looks. I think so much of the excitement also comes from the testing and comparing and learning of a new pair. I get so excited just unboxing or even waiting for a new pair to come in. So I think it’d be hard to let go of that aspect of it. I think I’d have a better chance of finding an “endgame” or even 1 endgame solid and one endgame tube, as I appreciated amps and dacs but I don’t find them as exciting as the headphones themselves. And I definitely don’t go through as much. I’ve now owned 3 amps and 2 dacs (3 if you count the one in my jot) but in the same amount of time about 20 plus headphones.

3 Likes