šŸ”¶ DUNU SA6 Ultra

Was this preorder the Meteor?

Yes but ended up canceling it as well when I watched Marks review, gave a very detailed description that didnā€™t sound like something iā€™d enjoy unfortunately. Too much money to shell out for something I might not like, kinda the same reason I cancelled this. Iā€™m not too big on relaxing sets
I have terrible impulses and I jump on them very quick, then end up backtracking before the IEM ships lmao

1 Like

can you share the link of this review??

Yes for sure here you go! Symphonium Meteor REVIEW! Hits different, in a GREAT way - YouTube

He gives a bit more description down in the comments, one comment in particular that kinda turned my excitement down was ā€œthe Meteor is not a vocal forward IEMā€ I love vocals just straight in my face and I donā€™t really like anything pushed back haha

1 Like

Have you considered Earbuds?

2 Likes

at least the Meteor isnā€™t a limited release, if you do change your mind. My options to try iems are pretty limited too, I get it.

1 Like

I think you would like the Yanyin moonlight if you like forward vocals

Does HifiGo usually take a while to ship out your stuff? I grabbed the SA6 Ultra based on the great reviews and this is my first order with them.

Iā€™ve only had one experience with them and it was about a year ago for the 11.11 sale - it was fairly quick, but it did take about a half a week or so to ship. It was for the timeless which was on back order at the time so overall it wasnā€™t too bad.

Cool thanks. Trying to be patient but I already know itā€™s gonna take a while from China.

1 Like

for me itā€™s usually around a week to leave china and then 1-2 weeks for delivery

2 Likes

More extremely high praises

2 Likes

Mine was shipped the following day with dhl, but it was one of first bought (right when it went live).

This is the busiest time of the season and people should be aware that their stuff wont be instant once 11.11 orders start to chime in

Hereā€™s to hoping they come out with a plus ultra or pro becoming a reality at the 500ish or lower price :slight_smile: ala S12 and S12 pro.

Seriously, donā€™t hold your breath. Dunu holds steady on their limited releases. People have BEGGED for anything related to Vernus for a good part of a year and theyā€™re not budging

Thanks for saying so now. I might have pulled the trigger if I knew that beforehand! :blush:

Good thing the theiaudio phantom I keep in my line of sight also helps me ward off the FOMO. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I really enjoyed the way this guy reviews the gear - itā€™s a shame he only posts what seems like every 2-3 months at a time. Seems like he only reserves video reviews for special sets.

He has some videos on Gizaudio too I think?
I actually didnā€™t realize he had a channel, thanks for posting the video as I also like his style of review.

Ahh is that him? He reviews mostly sources correct? Admittedly I donā€™t tune into the sources videos on Giz as much as the IEM videos but that makes sense now. The intro seem very familiar lol

1 Like

I do believe it is him

1 Like