we don’t have a sub-forum for this yet so I thought I’d put this up and see if there is enough gear to make the idea sustainable.
a few requirements:
- for sellers, you must include a picture of equipment with a piece of paper showing your HFG username and the date you are listing the ad. if the date does not match, the post will be removed.
- For buyers, mention what you want, price range (be realistic, don’t just lowball in the hopes there’s a bite) and then where you are, providing your state / province / prefecture and zip / postal code and preferred payment methods
- include where you’re located and where you are willing to ship to (ie. NA incl Canada / Alaska / Hawaii, CONUS only, internationally, etc)
- what payment methods you will take
- description of equipment, like age, condition and any repairs / mods it’s had
if there are other requirements you think would help ensure only legit ad’s are posted, do share!
NOTE - HFG, it’s owners, partners or affiliates bear no responsibility in the accuracy or legitimacy of this thread or the posts there-in. There is 0% liability or culpability if something goes wrong, sideways because of fraudulent activity, shipping issues, payment issues, buyer / seller issues or disagreements.
edit - this is for a B&S on a computer forum, so rules would need to be tweaked for audio gear, but following this format is what I support / recommend: