Gizaudio IEM Discussion Lounge (Ranking, Impressions, News)

If you’re gonna get a shiny, it should be the Letshuoer Cadenza 12.

6 Likes

As far as “molten metal” shells goes there’s also the Hifiman Svanar - but at least one side of it is a little more angular/chamfered than the other two choices.

1 Like

I would say the Cadenza 12 at least sound more special

2 Likes

I just know that Jay’s greatest love was the Cadenza 12 prototype haha.

1 Like

Dude prototype CAD12 goes hard

It’s super airy but not fatiguing like the retail one that’s bright leaning

2 Likes

Maaaaybe there’s a third collab coming out. Maybe! But let’s say I do have a third collab coming out (which I may or may not have in the works), which name should it have? :thinking:

Vote:
A) DaVinci
B) Aurelius
C) Newton

3 Likes

If balanced and perfect…DaVinci…put respect on his name

If Bassy…Newton…physics
The Apple went
giphy

3 Likes

It’s hard for us to judge because we don’t know anything about this collaboration. But if the tuning is wise and mature, then I think Socrates would be a suitable choice.
“Speak to see you.” (Socrates)
“Play so I can hear you” - that’s from me :grinning:
You can also choose something more non-commercial, because Newton and Da Vinci are commercial and do not encourage reflection. :nerd_face:

I really enjoy your naming collabs after philosophers/scientists/theologians.

Aurelius the stoic sounds like a single DD, reference tuned, nothing flashy.

Newton , with his interest in science and theology, sounds like a tribrid with a solid bass presence and sparkly treble.

Da Vinci , my personal favorite, sounds like it would be something special, pushing the boundaries , perhaps a quadbrid , throwing in a xMEMS and bone conductor…something scientific, yet musical.

They all sound better than a hypothetical Gizaudio Spinoza, the heretic, with a massive subbass roll off, piercing highs, and recessed vocal range normally seen only on karaoke machines :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s called Tin T2

2 Likes

Ah ha ha ha love if it unlistenable you call it the KZ Symphony with a silent retune driver swap already!

2 Likes

Hey! Them’s my first IEMs!

But you’re not wrong. I only really noticed the bass roll off myself, but it’s been a very long time.

2 Likes

They were my second IEMs lol

2 Likes

And my last in my personal ranking.

2 Likes

If I get a chance to do a bassy set, it will be name Newton🔥

5 Likes

Do a play off of The Atomic bomb from “Oppenheimer” The “OppenHammer”

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m waiting for him to look up at the camera to give his impressions… :grin:

1 Like

is Timmy bringing emo back? :thinking:

2 Likes

DUNU x Gizaudio DaVinci impressions by vianhoho
Saving the best for last. I’ll say it right now; this will be my next IEM purchase when it comes out in a few weeks’ time (words from Yumu of Hifigo. Yes, she was there. Yes, she’s a real person LOL). The best way I would describe it is that it takes the sound signature of the Binary Acoustics x Gizaudio Chopin, which was the previous collaboration IEM Timmy of Gizaudio made and improve it based on the feedback from the community, which as far as I can see it, mostly revolves around the mid-bass tuning; the Chopin does that “Harman thing” where it tucks the mid-bass, resulting in a very clear but very thin sounding midrange. In fact, he improved it so much so that it’s the first thing that jumped out when I was trying it for the first time; just how full-bodied and hard hitting the bass response is. The midrange and treble, I feel like, was left largely untouched but the changes in the bass response definitely had an impact to how they were perceived; they felt more refined compared to the Chopin which felt brighter and forward in comparison.

16 Likes