Gizaudio IEM Discussion Lounge (Ranking, Impressions, News)

Oh God no…

4 Likes

I’m 100% guaranteed going to buy that. I’m booting out a bunch of my IEMs on my to buy list to add that and DaVinci

For peeps who get DaVinci, lemme know how the bass feel is against Doscinco. Getting both at some point but I’m fiending for some bass as of recent

1 Like

I accept this waifu

4 Likes

Oh no… :melting_face:
Now I want custom poker cards with this as the back cover

7 Likes

It’s like 15 dollars for it here.

https://www.makeplayingcards.com/cart/cart.aspx?message=Y

6 Likes

Man, I miss the Canpur CP622B’s bass. It’s the highest quality bass ever without compromising fidelity anywhere else. Might actually save up for one.

9 Likes

Turning into a basshead LOL nice .

1 Like

I’ve always love bass, but I just want bass without compromises. Canpur is finally that at the highest level lol

7 Likes

You should try the not so expensive Myer-Audio SLIIVO SLT6 it also has some quality BA bass. For the $ I think its a excellent sounding IEM

1 Like

Looks promising

2 Likes

Mega solid
$70 killer deal
& comes with 6 pairs of Sancai for the price as well lol

It’s what I wish Nova would have been.
Xuan Nv sounds fuller and has better bass. All while having the same level of clarity for half the price.

12 Likes

mine

sadge

2 Likes

oof-meme

Must be the QC…can’t be the mic
My Storm, measures by precog, Timmy, you
Tangzu gotta fix their channel and QC but mic to mic compares?

Lets laugh at Strom for the wild bass and trebs…cuz mics are not probblem amiright?
Lets mock Storm
a ha ha
ha
heeeee…

5 Likes

I dig the nv. It’s pretty solid.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Chap is there a reason you don’t align to a 8k resonance?

Mega-solid for sure.

It’s actually sort of blowing me away for the price?
Everything I play sounds pretty much great.

Timbre, weight, vocal emphasis all pretty much spot on for me. I can hear that 2 DDs are sharing the workload but they do not sound overly disjointed either like the QKZ Kahn did.

It’s a very clean, natural and smooth replay across the board with adequate oomph in the bass.

On top of everything, it is also beautiful and reasonably comfortable to wear.

5 Likes

I was A/B testing Xuan NV with Hexa and Aria 2 and it’s a no-contest. I much prefer Xuan NV.
And yeah, the shell being pretty + comfortable is a nice bonus.

My big surprise, beyond sound quality, was that it comes with 6 pairs of Sancai tips. A pack with 3 pairs costs $12.99 if you buy them separately. This is basically $26 worth of value in eartips. Not to mention, they are some of the best eartips as well.

$70 total, yeah, insane value

9 Likes

Me waiting for my second unit to hear what you’re hearing:

4 Likes