🔶 Grado SR60e / SR80e

Everyone buy the Hemps. They are great.

3 Likes

Highly rec the EARZONK S pads, one more Beyer headband pad then I should be good until the hemps

2 Likes

Yes, very good. Get the Hemps and…
giphy (1)

6 Likes

Grado addicts unite lol

1 Like

Gonna have to deck my SR60i out like this. Looks pretty sweet (and comfy too).

1 Like

Here’s the link for the pads, they also have blue, black was out when I looked

EARZONK - Replacement Headphone S Ear Cushions - Compatible with Grado 60i, 60e, 80i, 80e, 125i, 125e & More - Pair in Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BW5U3HM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_l1ohFb7J6BM0W

1 Like

I really like what the L-Cushions do for the 80’s, bring the treble out, bass is more as well for me, still undecided on the 60’s though, I kinda of like the balance with the S cushions. Still way too earlier to tell over all but I think I’ll go ahead and order another pair and headband for the 60’s, really liking the grado sound which is crazy good for their cost, Hemps arrive Wednesday

2 Likes

I picked up the three pack. These have got to be better then the stock pads.

1 Like

They absolutely are, try one on one side and stock on the other first, highs really come out

1 Like

Decided to grab the SR80e to use as a beater for use outside by the fire pit this fall or anywhere else I would want to use my Hemps for risk of messing them up.

4 Likes

You will not be disappointed. Perfect user for them. Excellent headphones.

Seriously consider the L’s, opens the highs plus the bass they already have. Listening to them now in bed, also great lightweight tv listening with btr5. Hemps come tomorrow for me, stoked…

2 Likes

Would love to know your thoughts in the Hemp threads.

1 Like

Def will do

1 Like

SR80e with L Cushions while using the iFi Zen Can. Sounds great with XBass and 3D enabled!

4 Likes

I also grabed a pair of the earzonk L cush pads along with the SR80e since they were recommended. I can also try them on my Hemps.

2 Likes

I just got my SR80e tonight. While I’m no where near ready to say anything definitive, I will say that you should maybe try these pads.
https://www.amazon.com/Geekria-Replacement-Headphones-Cushion-Earpads/dp/B00TGCDHL2/ref=pd_aw_fbt_img_2/146-3088728-9851960?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00TGCDHL2&pd_rd_r=2654e900-bb5f-45fa-8911-8f5f10585482&pd_rd_w=eneIU&pd_rd_wg=6oKnY&pf_rd_p=e5143995-bc4c-4e22-9b66-79eb4d8ad240&pf_rd_r=7DYX8SW914HY2C322WZV&psc=1&refRID=7DYX8SW914HY2C322WZV

2 Likes

@A_COC0NUT I have them on while I am typing this. Looks like these wake up the bass. Hello there low end. And quality low end at that. Not just bass for bass sake. OH DAMN! Plus, they are actually comfortable. More so then I expected.

1 Like

I ordered some of those earzonk pads @11_Clouds uses and a pair of Sennhieser 414 pads. I intend to hole punch all of them with various sizes to see if it’s the material or hole size that brings up the bass. I also have the earzonk L-cush pads showing up today to see if those are any good.

1 Like

and @Gravitas i thought so as well, my L’s for the 60’s come today, i really like how they brought out the highs and bass on the 80’s, now to try the geekria’s @A_COC0NUT is using

1 Like