šŸ”¶ HarmonicDyne Helios

It does, the question is to what extent. As in: Would that still be the case if it was not there or different material.

You ever heard Sinead Oā€™Connorā€™s ā€œJump in the Riverā€? Thereā€™s this bullet shot in the beginning of the song. goes from the left to the right and gone. never heard it sound so good as in these headphones. you can hear it good. Also the song has this darkness to the sound. It sounds clearer in these headphones.

Linsoul offers a return policy on these turns out. Just saw they added one. 35% restock fee lol like a $62 trial if you donā€™t like them not including shipping rates back to china which you also have to pay. Big oof

4 Likes

oof, yikes

1 Like

Lol, you would be better off just trying to re-sell these than return them at that point

3 Likes

Most definitely, but thatā€™s if someones willing to buy them from you. They arenā€™t particularly popular at this moment

1 Like

Well there was one on headfi already lol. He wanted 150 for them. Thinks heā€™s going to break even or profit since theyā€™re less easy to get I guess. I wouldnā€™t pay it for used or new for that matter.

Eh, maybe for around $120 I would consider itā€¦ especially as a trial run. Iā€™ve never been particularly fond of smaller sound stages. Anytime I have tested a headphone with a moderate to small soundstage I donā€™t like it hahahaha. I think the beyers spoiled me a little it was the same with the sundara I wouldnt have liked it with a smaller soundstage and imaging to me it was perfect

1 Like

I relatively small soundatages donā€™t bug me depending on the music. For some it does. I donā€™t really care if itā€™s super large or anything. Just not so small it feels compressed I guess.

2 Likes

Yea I can agree on that. However, too large is also sometimes a bit of a bother with me. I had that issue with some AKG headphones where it just felt a little too wide.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. Iā€™d take something in the middle with better imaging over super wide.

I think ive cracked the code on these headphones. This is an exciting/fun headphone. With its V shaped signature with elevated treble and bass slam, Closer soundstage, detail, and imaging/separation its that kind of headphone. I think thats why its captured my so thoroughly. It reminds me a lot of the Aiva and Elex and Aeolus/suede.

This could be the reason a lot of audiophiles gave it a lukewarm review. If your looking for a neutral, natural, well balanced and controlled bass/mids/treble, which most audiophiles seem to be after, you might be disappointed lol. This may not be a headphone for those who get obsessed with the frequency response.

But if you want a fun trip of a headphone. something exciting and engaging. this headphone is for you.

1 Like

I think this headphone might be really good for pop and electronic music. Iā€™m listen to Erasure and its never sounded better. Check out ā€œChains of Loveā€ on it. sounds amazing

I posted this on one of members Youtube channel today and itā€™s somewhat relevant here tooā€¦ā€œGraphs are fact they donā€™t lieā€¦how you audibly interpret that info is a personal thingā€

1 Like

4 Likes

Ehhh depends though. I find a lot of pop music is not recorded very well at all, and from your other thread you said that you get some sibilance at times. In bad recordings that will get old very quickly.

1 Like

Got mine a couple days ago and just started listening to them. No judgments to pass just yet, but it is very V shaped to my ear so far (Bob Marley Essentials is all Iā€™ve listened to thus far).

2 Likes

As true as that is, i myself prefer brigther funner headphones for pop. Listening to pop on more relaxing headphones tends to not be the same tbh. I think because alot of the time the treble is what makes pop really come to life. So even if not as forgiving i prefer listening to pop on stuff like the ksc75 over the 58x and hawks etc

ooooooo niceeeee, ill be looking forward to your impressions and a review if possible!

You consider the ksc75 and 58x to be brighter? Just making sure I understand you correctly.