šŸ”¶ Hedd HEDDphone

Alot, its pretty great, like it more than the regular d8000 which I wasnā€™t the biggest fan of

Dunno if itā€™s just meā€¦ but thought this photo makes them look so tinyā€¦ lol

6 Likes

Baby heddphones! Lol!

2 Likes

headphone for babiesā€¦ wait no

the packaging is really nice looking. Hope it comes with a storage case as I like to store them.

Iā€™m sorry. :laughing:

15 Likes

LMAO! That is exactly how I imagined it.

2 Likes

I was thinking about the 1 more triple driver headphone for something unique cause of the graphene driversā€¦now this shows up and Iā€™m considering it with the zmf aeolus when it comes to high end options.

1 Like

niceeee, looking forward to hearing some comparisons or a review

I like how they look tbh, but expeeeenssiiiiveeeee

Itā€™s really not that bad compared to other flagships tbh, and it is one of the first amt headphones

1 Like

Wait you said you heard them right? Describe sound ! :smiley:

Iā€™ve heard them briefly so I canā€™t really give too much on it. It was pretty balanced sounding, and also pretty natural as well. I think the best thing the amt did was the lack of harshness but it wasnā€™t overly smooth, it just felt right. I kinda feels like an in between a planar and estat. Also I have heard it was pretty amp picky and I canā€™t remember what amp I heard it on. It did have some subbass roll of that I wasnā€™t expecting so I wonder if they changed that since the one I heard wasnā€™t the final one

2 Likes

I see :thinking:

Yeah Iā€™ve heard itā€™s gotten better from when I listened to it so thatā€™s cool. Havenā€™t really watched any reviews on the final one, since I pretty much cannot reasonably afford at the moment because of recent decisions lol. I will be picking up one eventually though for sure. Also the hedd had a pretty 3d sounding presentation which was cool

3 Likes

Resolve Reviews HEDDphone review was posted.

5 Likes

this sounds exactly like what I am looking for.
Need more info about AMP pairings and will audition it in near future- hope so

2 Likes

I am exited was hoping to enjoy them over the weekend but more realistic next week.

3 Likes

This is taking away all my RAAL interest focus

You know you want bothā€¦