Help with Computer Speakers

All rdy ordered the Klipsch r15 couldn’t u use the optical or the RCA on the mx3 then use the usb on the mx3 to connect to pc

It’s an optical in and RCA in, it’s not outputs.

A Fiio K5 pro would work.

Sweet I’ll have a look any other ones u recommend

Just be aware that it is a line out with no pre out, so if you wanted volume control you would want to look to something else

Huh?! :open_mouth:

The rear Line Out changes with volume on the front but not the gain switch. The headphone output and rear Line Out are active at the same time so you have to remember to disconnect one or the other if that is what you intent. (ASR)

I believe Zeos said the same thing “it says Line out but it’s pre-out”. (Edit: Yup.)

1 Like

Wat, why is it called line out then lol, I just assumed it was a line out and not variable since I have never used it with speakers before

Gotcha, the more you know then lol. Perhaps next time I try amps I should check to make sure if the outputs on the back are actually what they say they are lol, thanks for the info

1 Like

Yeah haha that’s a pre-out :smiley:

6:00 :

Y do you do dis fiio lol

1 Like

Also look @ 9:15 lol

Also Classic Zeos complaining about the headphones and the RCA pre-outs outputting at the same time, and “what it should do is mute the RCA out when you plug headphones”. But I remember him saying the exact opposite with the Teac (unplugs the headphones, speakers blaring, and then he says “Teac: Where everyone dies!”).

To each their own, you just need to be careful either way.
You can easily power off the Klipsch with the remote so it’s not a problem for @Strechy0

Hmmmmm what to do

You won’t get a better all-in-one than the K5 Pro, and a better knob, than this one for the price heh.

Should it be more: What you want first?
Then you have a target where to aim.
What do i need to get there and how much resources i need and so on.

Helps a lot.

would this do the job https://www.schiit.com/products/fulla-1

Yup :slight_smile:

Use it as a DAC/preamp. Connect to powered monitors or speaker amps using the variable outputs on the back.

Edit: Annnd

If I plug in headphones…

It automatically mutes the preamp outputs.

My favourite from the Schiit Fully and Hel FAQ:

1 Like

The people over at schiit have fun lol

That’s why I didn’t buy it. I knew that would piss off my wife when she plugged in.

1 Like

Holly Schiit

Well got the fulla 3 today and wow y have I waited so long up upgrade from onboard sound
new Klipsch r15pm should be here by the end of the week can not wait

2 Likes

Need some help so connected the fulla 3 to computer with USB and have the Klipsch R15pm connected by Aux and I get a very annoying buzz even worse when I try play a game but it I connect the speakers to pc with USB no buzz at all ?? And ideas tried a few different aux cords to see if that was the issues but no change would using rca to aux make a difference ??