🔶 HiFiMan Arya

Getting ready for something new. Video at link below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=263340672265123&id=100057675750168

Took some balls to dissemble this for some measurements.

2 Likes

Did you ever get it back together without punching a hole in the diaphragm? What mods did you do? And how has your set changed in presentation since you’ve had them?

1 Like

Yeah, you just have to be very careful. Since now the V2 have a mesh on the driver instead, you’ll be fine. V1 is very risky, some screws may suck in and tear the diaphragm. I’m doing a whole new flat grille with copper chrome finished, also using pure copper.

Is in progress now. Will update once is finished, will be putting a new mesh too.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s really an in-depth mod. Not for amateurs, lol… Keep us posted please. -E

1 Like

Sure do mate. I can’t wait to finished it. :wink:

Finally electroplating done.
Came out great. Wait til I get my time to install them. Been really busy at work. Keep you guys posted.

7 Likes

Finally is done. Yay!

12 Likes

Awesome mod! Does the new grill affect the sound?

Nope…not at all. :+1:t2: Thanks man

1 Like

I like the mod, it looks very nice now.

1 Like

Maybe I didn’t read carefully, but where did you get the grille? Did you mill it yourself?

1 Like

Thanks👍🏻 yeah I like this look more than the stock muted black. More lively looking.

Yeah. I have my vendor doing metal works. So i drew them and they help me with the process and finishing.

1 Like

Nice! How did you electroplate it? Where did you buy the metal solutions?

I have my own vendor that usual make mockup for door and window hardware. So material wise is easy to get but expensive because of the uncommon pure copper use. Thanks btw.

Electroplated or electropolished?

Electroplating.

You’re grills look amazing

1 Like

Thanks man

If you ever want to sell them hit me up, I love my aryas but not the look

1 Like