šŸ”¶ HiFiMan Arya

That looks awesome dude. Any other plans? Headband upgrade?

Basically i upgraded the strap to audeze genuine leather strap hehe. the entire headband thoughā€¦i dont think is possible to upgrade others unless 3d print. But wouldnt run much away from the original look. Just want to enhance it. thanks for your compliment anyway.

1 Like

i do sell them. Do drop me a msg at my FB page (NtraX Mod Design). We will get it work from there. Thanks for your interest.

I did. Let me know

1 Like

Ohh really? may i know your username on FB? i think i have replied to all. If i miss out do let me know. Thanks alot man.

I would be happy to make you a Black Chrome version.

Oh yeah I just meant the strap, didnā€™t realise you already upgraded. Nicely doneā€¦

1 Like

Heres a better photo before the grille was done

1 Like

My user name is Jorge Ruiz

1 Like

heheā€¦ok saw that. Yup ive replied you. Sorry. heheā€¦ as mentioned the price is really stiff, but well im stuck with that price range due to material cost has rised and im doing each per order so no mass produce rate for my production cost, so sorry.

I can respect that, the end result looks beautiful

1 Like

Im an OCD tooā€¦so any imperfection will bug me hardā€¦heheā€¦so i assure all my client get what i got for myself. So no worries there. hehe So drop me a msg whenever you want them, lead time will be a month. Thanks.

Update: Arya V2 vs Arya Stealth Magnet Revision

Unfortunately the stealth have a bad boomy bass and harsh upper mids. Is so forward you are always feed with details and fatigue. Bass bleed all the time. Soundstage became very intimate (Not wrong but not my type, imo one of the main pros of the arya taken away). Subjectively i do not think is a good revision. Maybe this particular set having issue? Im not sure but to my ears, is not my choice. New unit thoughā€¦maybe need run in more.

Thats my take on the new revision. Anyone out there that have tried please share your impressions. Im just sharing my experience. Cheers.

6 Likes

I suggest you to do measurements after burnin .you may have different results.

1 Like

Not related, but does anyone else hate how companies do little revisions to their products every year? It is just annoying to buy something 2 years ago and be a few generations behind.

1 Like

Burning in now. But the soundstage lacks width, donā€™t think could help much. Sad for an Arya.

I feel you. But tbh, not all revision will be better. Just some kind of marketing strategy as not all have the access to demo 1 before buying, so a simple revision usually hooked most ppl seeing it as newer version.

1 Like

Mine opened up compared to day 1.

1 Like

in my experience with the stealth drivers, they definitely respond well to burn in but if it sounds way off iā€™m not sure itā€™ll fix that. kind of a bummer, i always really liked the aryas.

1 Like

Wow, I never thought I would see ā€œlack of soundstageā€ in the same sentence as Arya.

3 Likes