IEM discussion thread (Part 1)

Anyone heard about ibasso AM05??? Can’t find it on aliexpress but see it on amazon lol :joy::joy:. Does it good for stuff in 300 bucks??

Don’t know if I should ask this here but don’t see another thread where I could do it this one seemed like the right one.

Anyone know if you could game with iems. I personally enjoy iems more and would rather use an iem for everything instead of having a headset. If anyone knows of any iem I could use could you let me know. I was thinking of the mangird tea cause I heard that has good soundstage and separation. I have around $600 for a pair of new iems that I plan on using for gaming and outside use. The mangird is on my radar for this case use but please let me know what you guys think.

The moondrop s8 is also in my radar but I know less about that one.

ThieAudio Clairvoyance might also be worth adding to your list :+1:

I’ll check em out right now, thanks for the suggestion

Any other suggestions would be appreciated from others

You can definitely game with IEMs and when pros go to LANs, I often see them using in-ears for playing.

Casual or competitive gaming? Not sure how good it is since I haven’t heard it personally, but the Unique Melody Mini-MEST might be a good option on top of the others that people suggest.

1 Like

Final Audio E500 is like made for gaming/vr stuff. You be surprised about them.

Just to make sure 500 or 5000? And it’s for competitive gaming. I play Rainbow six siege

E500 NOT E5000.

(I also believe this one: https://snext-final.com/en/products/detail/EVA2020-3D-EP to be a reskined E500 that is a bit more expensive due to the Evangelion theme.)

Ok cool. From just the quick Google search I saw that they’re pretty inexpensive so I’ll probably get a pair to see, too bad they don’t seem to have them on Amazon though but what can you do. Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll give this one a try

Know where I could buy them from?

Np, those tips that are included are also very good (actually my favorite tips and I literally got the entire e series just to get the tips lol)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/final-E500-Ear-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B07YKM3875

(I imported most of the final audio E series from amazon japan to sweden)

The link opened to UK. But I can order this on the UK version of Amazon and still have it delivered to the US?

I don’t know how it works for the US. But I can buy stuff from both the uk/Japanese Amazon and have it delivered in Sweden without problems. (although there are some extra shipping and tax fees for me but I considered that when I recommended the e500 to you)

Ok cool. Didn’t know I could do that. I think it let me since it let me pay and everything even with my address and all in. Thanks for the recommendation if these do the job I’ll order like another 5 pairs as back up in case they break since they cable can’t be swapped. Thanks again for the suggestion.

If there isn’t any red text saying something like it can’t be delivered then it is fine. If you can order and pay for it, there is no problem.

Enjoy👍

AAW do a gaming set at not too much :moneybag:

I really want to know what the Jomo gaming focussed iem, there are no English reviews at all out. I talked to them via their Facebook page since they don’t say anything about the sound signature, they said it has an emphasis on bass and that it was a slight V sig.