IEM discussion thread (Part 1)

This is actually cheaper :rofl: :rofl:

BAR

6 Likes

DT600ASVIP code gives 39€ discount on the new DT600 on Audiosense AliExpress store.

If you like sub-bass (and still trust their graphs after @Rikudou_Goku review of DT300), and don’t mind all (undisclosed) BAs.

2 Likes

They sure are beautiful :heart_eyes:

I definitely recommend people wait for reviews (unless you are rich I guess).

It is close to the See audio Bravery in its price range and their last iem (DT300) is shit.

(and no, I wont be getting it unless credible people praise it. I will follow my own advice this time lol.)

6 Likes

I see no mention for the TINHIFI P2 Plus?

Is the P2 Plus cosmetic upgrade? :thinking:

Tin Hifi is kinda a meme at this point…their recent releases have been really lackluster.

Also, the P2 was already way overpriced, and the P2 Plus is double the price lol. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

They are indeed!

But why $620? Really this is weird

1 Like

More expensive = better
Why else? :rofl:

1 Like

Lol :joy::joy:

Goodbye TINHIFI

2 Likes

Everyone appears to be wrapping their IEMs in gold lately and selling them for double. WTF?

Thanks Godria!

2 Likes

Lol :joy::joy:

it is just too much, what should I do with an IEM made of gold, and it is not even a real gold so I can’t sell it later :expressionless:

U are welcome :hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Prices began to become absurd …

2 Likes

(This is a few months old though)

$620…
Christ, I need some serious and positive reviews, before even consider this. I love the P1, but that is also at a total different pricepoint.

Tinhifi are digging their own grave by launching even worse and more expensive IEMs.

1 Like

Its also funny to see their tuner becoming more and more deaf by each iteration on the T2 lol.

5 Likes

Touché! - all 10 characters

Well

Absolutely, righ!

At least the P1 was fair and reasonable price.

I have no clue why they raised the price to x2

They had a huge success with their first IEMs, so why not elevate the prices and cash in…
I would like to see the global sales fibures for all their IEMs, I guess they went hard south after P1 and perhaps even before that.

And welcome onboard, it is always good to see more people from Scandinavia around here :wink:
(Danish myself)

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Wow tragic, what’s going on there with the Evo?
Dead on arrival I guess :cry: