IEM discussion thread (Part 1)

I don’t like the Tea much. I loved the Aladdin. In my opinion it’s a better version not a baby version, all down to taste which goes without saying.

4 Likes

Fuck… Back to the drawing board :joy:

No Yume II supporters wanna jump in and make this even harder…?

1 Like

Yume II is very eh. It sounded thin and lean, like I imagine Blessing would

2 Likes

Alladin imo. Close to Tea and a great set overall.

3 Likes

Finally pulled the trigger, I can now sleep peacefully (Nope I can’t read Chinese lol, just so happens I can get it delivered on my vicinity)

Though Supernova should sound much better than RSV I wont contest. I have concluded that my playlist is perfect for that 3k peak. I just want a vocal forward/centric set with good midbass.

9 Likes

Vocals and planar. You definitely have a type you’ve collected the last 6 months :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

PENON 10th Anniversary IEM Review for those who like to read is here:

7 Likes

I swear I don’t prefer planars, it just happened this way! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Me: “I swear I don’t prefer cute, Jewish girls”
Also me: turns and looks at my diligent girlfriend studying

5 Likes

Excellent review sir. Do you consider this an upgrade over the Yanyin Canon?

2 Likes

Unquestionably yes. Canon is great this is just in a different league. 2 years ago this set would have been $1000

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your succinct answer. This is cheaper than Yanyin Mahina so may treat myself to these

2 Likes

Absolutely lovely, you won’t be disappointed in the slightest. The RSV is a lovely set with actual fantastic bass, period. Not just for BAs imo!

5 Likes

I respect you lot who can go so in-depth on IEMs - very solid article on the 10th Anni, brother - well done :handshake:

5 Likes

Thank you very much high praise. Cheers TDM

2 Likes

Short Review of the Tripowin Piccolo

4 Likes

What cable is it?
I’m looking for something general purpose, but specifically it would be good for the EA500 and PR2.

2 Likes

That cable is called the NiceHCK BlackSoul :+1:

2 Likes

Great review! These are amazing. I haven’t been able to take them out of my ears since I got them. The Helios SE got 10 minutes then i was right back the the Penons.

7 Likes

I’ve been hearing great things about this set! I can’t wait to try them out

1 Like