I'm completely lost

Do they have any bass for music?

The audiophile forum bash them because they are ones that are good for gaming bad for music. They will probably out perform the game ones for gaming but the game ones with be better if you want good gaming and still good music basically. If you want to dedicate the headset only for gaming and not listen to music on them, then the 500s would be better

“Gaming” headsets in general tend to have a lot less bass I feel. They prioritize treble and such because that’s better for competing gaming.

They do, but it isn’t elevated. Mids and treble quality are more stand out, but bass isn’t bad. I have a couple items that are >$1k, but I still enjoy music with the pc37x.

1 Like

Ok…
The Fidelio X2 you’ve talking about. I’ve found them second hand for around 130 euros. I think I might be able to negotiate to bring the price down to 120-ish. Do you think they might be a good buy?

Depends on the condition. Those will be on the other side Of the fence. Basically opposite of the game ones. More bass, elevated kinda high. But you could eq it down for when you’re gaming.

I’m not too sure if it’s a good buy or not. I’m not good at reference between us and euros lol.

How much are the game ones for you?

Just converted. I mean it seems a little bit high for used I think. I’m thinking that the game ones honestly would be the best bet. I think they would strike the best middle ground between music and gaming.

They are… not available.
Someone bought the last pairs.
They were available 2 hours ago…
Damn…

Well, people are selling them second hand in good condition.
One is new for 100 euros.

Awwww man. That’s a bummer.

That doesn’t seem bad at all

I just wouldn’t do the 500s because I think they’d leave you the most disappointed for music. Since they’re more “gaming” tuned.

Damn, someone is selling them for 50 euros. And I can test them, cause they’re in the town I live

Used? If they’re in good condition that doesn’t sound bad at all!

Could I get an amp for the remaining money?

Well under budget at least. I really don’t think you’d be disappointed at that price. You could almost afford a strict music pair with the extra budget lol.

How much does it leave you with? The good thing about them is that, even though it would be even better with an amp, they wouldn’t require one whatsoever.

Well, if I’ll get the cheapest ones, I will be left with around 70 euros