Introduce Your Pets!

this here is Whittaker, my favorite amongst the 8 cats we have.

9 Likes

Love the idea of a pet thread! Let me introduce you to my furry family. First up is Snowball, my white Ragdoll cat. She’s not just a pet; she’s family. Snowball’s gentle nature and affectionate personality never fail to brighten my day. Ragdoll cats like Snowball bring so much joy into our lives, don’t they?

4 Likes

Here’s my fur-baby, the aptly named “Spice”. She’s def got what they call “tortitude”! :smile_cat:

9 Likes

here’s Whit with his lil sister Masala.:smiley:

9 Likes

A few feral cats. None have names. More on the way.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome to hifiGuides Sinji and Ivy! :sunglasses:

1 Like

11 Likes

Luna’s favourite spot turning her into a hotdog :dog::fire:
She loves the extreme heat and will stay there very long until she finally goes to the kitchen and lies down on the tiles to cool down :grin:

13 Likes

My boys.

12 Likes

Miles drugged up & enjoying the sun on his way home from his third (:flushed:) back surgery check-ups - long recovery ahead

11 Likes

Poor fella, wish him a speedy recovery! gentle pat pat :heart:

@ShaneD your “boys” look more like sophisticated men! :man_judge: :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks chap. Much appreciated

1 Like

How’s Miles doing @Kenyon?

1 Like

Thanks so much for asking. Super nice of you :+1:

He is doing well but I fear his back legs are very weak - his surgeon did say his ability to walk will be touch and go as it wasn’t his first back surgery. I have to manually move his legs to build up muscle for him as a form of physio for another 1-2 months atleast before we will know for sure. Breed weakness issues with mini dogs can be heartbreaking.

Trying to use a contact to get Mercedes to build me another one of these - I fear the DIY version I frankensteined together, whilst looking similar, may not be as good as they can do :joy:

5 Likes

:: Poor little dude. You’re doing a good job caring for him. Hopefully it goes through, that’ll be the dopest Mercedes in town lol. Wish you both the best.

2 Likes

Inspired by @Sinji 's post about the 3D printed ear tip case, I found this for you @Kenyon that might help if you know of someone that has a 3D printer.

Give your pup a pet from me too please and wish him all the best! :dog:

3 Likes

That is awesome - thanks so much - I have a couple 3D printers myself so will 100% take some of the components from here if Mercedes don’t come through.

Really appreciate the thoughts :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Nice but Miles deserves a high class wheel chair imho :grin:
I would totally contribute with a certain amount to get him a kickass ride

2 Likes

Ofc! Nothing but the best for all of our family members, human or otherwise. :grin:

3 Likes