Introduce Your Pets!

this here is Whittaker, my favorite amongst the 8 cats we have.

9 Likes

Love the idea of a pet thread! Let me introduce you to my furry family. First up is Snowball, my white Ragdoll cat. She’s not just a pet; she’s family. Snowball’s gentle nature and affectionate personality never fail to brighten my day. Ragdoll cats like Snowball bring so much joy into our lives, don’t they?

4 Likes

Here’s my fur-baby, the aptly named “Spice”. She’s def got what they call “tortitude”! :smile_cat:

9 Likes

here’s Whit with his lil sister Masala.:smiley:

8 Likes

A few feral cats. None have names. More on the way.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hello there fellow music lovers, my name is Sinji and I’m here to share my passion for gear and music : ). Since there’s no dedicated thread for introductions I hope you don’t mind me doing so by introducing both Ivy and me.

I’m of mixed Japanese and Vietnamese descent currently living in Switzerland but raised in the Netherlands. Ivy is a 9yo Shiba Inu x Welsh Corgi mix. She loves tuna and despite her cutesy looks she’s of the extremely protective type. If I don’t vibe with you she automatically won’t either haha.

I’m not a stranger to audio gear but relatively new in the world of iems and I love them! My other passionate hobbies are collecting pocket knives, goodyear welted shoes and controllers (lol). My current favourite IEMs are the Ziigaat Doscinco/Cincotres recommended by prominent members of this forum (HBB and Jay’s Audio). I thank you!

14 Likes

Welcome to hifiGuides Sinji and Ivy! :sunglasses:

1 Like

8 Likes