JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

Davinci having 35ohm@1khz means it shouldnt be due to the OI. Assuming that the impedance curve isnt wacky af and goes really low at other areas.

2 Likes

Fair. Just throwing out possibilities I could thinknif

That is exactly what the Davinci sounds like to my ears lol. More sub than midbass

Here is measurement of the Davinci stock and with impedance adapter.
As you can see, it just give you a cheap Xenns Top lol.
So, whatever the case, i believe the statement that the Davinci does not want high power, be it higher voltage or higher OI, it’s all highly subjective.

1 Like

DaVinci just want you guys to leave it alone :joy:

1 Like

Noticably more sub than mid bass (size of the drivers) when it’s getting more power was my take exactly.

I see the Project Jay easter egg in the rankings list. When’s sneak preview? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

And price ballpark? :eyes:

1 Like

Not yet ha, but 7HZ has a 5DD IEM??

9 Likes

Yeah even with a 75ohm difference, the effect is pretty minor.

Which is why the usual difference in OI between sources (less than 1ohm difference) will be doing nothing.

Here is what an 11ohm iem does (does not specify what hz it is measured at…).

2 Likes

6 Likes

Nice deflection. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What an insane spec sheet lol I HAVE to ask… just why? I mean, seriously. This seems like some overkill marketing stunt if you ask me. Also like the driver count war from a few years ago, spearheaded by none other than KZ… But I’ll eat my hat if it actually makes a sonic difference.

4 Likes

With glued drivers. :rofl:

oh it will, question is, for the better or for the worse.

7 Likes

Someone tear it down and we can find out :face_with_peeking_eye:

If it makes a sonic difference that’ll be dope, if not, it’s just chili I guess…

3 Likes

I’d imagine there’d be some serious phase issues since all those dynamic drivers look connected

2 Likes

Ya fingers crossed it’s not just some marketing gimmick lol :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

have you got the chance to hear Explorer yet, vs S08? sale ending soon and wanted to hear your thoughts

Still on vacation so not yet, but I’ll be back in a week or two, so soon :v:

3 Likes

Guess the price, how much is this cable?

1 Like