JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

Yeah, was going off of it and it’s rounding up to like 7mm in this case? But calipers put it at 6.6mm on the widest part on the lip.

1 Like

Excellent work on IEMFit :+1:
Really appreciated

6 Likes

That may or may not be a typo as I was up 3am doing it :joy: will double check :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you man, I hope it can help the community

2 Likes

Screenshot_8-8-2024_18268_www.linsoul.com
:eyes: :beers: :thermometer:
To be honest - I don’t need another IEM, but this looks impressive as a tuning and amazing as an aesthetic. And I ordered Azla :smiley:. And since we don’t have a problem with money here, I ordered to enjoy again…with a different IEM. :airplane:

15 Likes

This is awesome man!

4 Likes

Bruh how did you get a coupon code? :eyes:

btw just to make things clear, I assume that the “weight” is measured in grams and “nozzle diameter” in millimeters? If so might be good to have that specified? like “Weight (g)” and “Nozzle Diameter (mm)”.

oh and how do you measure the iems? If its easy and replicable, maybe you can make it so that people can help you submit their measurements of their own stuff that way the database will grow a lot faster than if its only you (I assume) that is measuring everything? (maybe make a video guide on your channel.)

3 Likes

I had accumulated points from some old orders. Otherwise, Linsoul is hard on giving coupons… They should change their policy… someday maybe. But ask them, they might give it to you! :wink:

2 Likes

I have ran out of likes for the day, will come back to heart this later, but thank you so much for the support man :saluting_face: Hope the Azlas do wonders! I also recommend the sancai if you want less energy :+1:

4 Likes

Yeye I still gotta polish some things up. It’s hard to scale it because I have a specific setup that I use to take pictures with. I’ll see if it’s replicable, but there might be too much variance :confused:

4 Likes

I don’t want to be a bummer but while the iemfit guide is a great idea, the side view you selected wouldn’t help me figure out the right iem for me.
I’ve used the guide with known good/bad fitting iems and the areas that are troublesome for my ears are not highlighted by the side view you picked. For me, nozzle angle and the bottom of the iem shell are the main pain points (literally).
Hopefully that’s helpful feedback.

4 Likes

Appreciate the feedback :ok_hand:

Any suggestions for improvements?

3 Likes

I think I know what you mean but for me the side profile helps me gauge nozzle depth, wings in the shell, etc. What could be added to the current side view? (Not rhetorical)

I think what throws me off just a little is not knowing if the rounded side on the bottom is because it’s a silhouette with perspective / slight angle (like drawing the bottom of a cylindrical glass on a table) or whether the shell is completely level but does have a beveled side. Illusions from the silhouette.

4 Likes

The bottom view (with the 2 pin facing away from the camera) shows the nozzle angle (red) and the bulge (yellow).

3 Likes

Appreciate this. Going from 6.5 to 7mm nozzle diameter made a huge difference in comfort for me. Definitely going to hesitate before buying anything >6.5mm diameter.

2 Likes

Actually I forgot to ask, but I assume that the nozzle diameter is measured at the lip (widest part of the nozzle)?

The part marked in red here and not the blue section which isnt as wide?

5 Likes

A button to redistribute the colors would be nice (like on squiglink). Sometimes the colors get way to similar.

4 Likes

Ah, now I see that this function exists, but it would be nice with one button to reset all colors.

2 Likes

Good idea, and also since there seems to be plenty of space, why not also add the driver config?

Like this?

:thinking:

or maybe after the price.

3 Likes