JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

I wonder how long “influencers” will make cheap junk. It would be best to find out what they can do if they make something more expensive to quickly bankrupt a company. :grinning: :frog:

2 Likes

Y’all know?..

3 Likes

Unless he reads the forum as a guest I don’t think he keeps up with the discussion on here.

4 Likes

Probably safer for him sat behind his desk than down on the floor of the HFGF Bullpit? lol…

8 Likes

This paragraph is loaded with truth bombs.

• crin crawled out from under his rock to piss on his perceived competition
  • crin doesn’t do reviews anymore
  • crin is shilling for Moondrop - Thanks to shitty QC, and worse PR, most people in the forums and YT space have walked away from them as a brand
  • crin hasn’t tuned anything interesting in at least couple years - How many sets lacking bass with “zero” in the name do we need?
3 Likes

To reinforce this. I opened YouTube up, and despite the fact that I unsubbed from Crin. It was promoting a short from him with at least 4 Moondrop products in the first frame.

Crin == Sharur + crap to sell

2 Likes

wouldn’t say that but the :moneybag: void is wide…

Listen before you buy :smiley:

2 Likes

You mean to tell me that you didn’t wait months for him to rear his head all so you get to hear what he has to say about…the Chu 2 LMAO?

3 Likes

Are you Crin? :thinking: :grinning:

@crinacle

Let’s talk

4 Likes

I think it’s called… :notes::loud_sound::heart::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Same😅. It’s permanently attached to UTWS5, and works fine like that! Can’t say its my favorite though!

Mine is also worthy of a MMCX Hiby WU1 BT dongle

I won’t waste money on another Crin tuned budget set. The Zero2 was straight trash, and I got it around the same time as the KZ Castor, which was better and half the price.

2 Likes

Please, no politics. Nothing good ever happens when it is inserted in a non-political thread.

2 Likes

That seems legit. It is fantastic for Blues, Classic Rock, and Progressive Rock.

I need to do some A/B but this is right with the Tea2 for most of my music.

8 Likes

Tea 2 better be better :gun: (jk)

I wonder how the Cincotres will sound, the tuning looks different so that’s nice

3 Likes

letsgo

Jesus that Scarlet bass shelf LOL

13 Likes

lol the scarlets are a fucking rocket ship!

4 Likes