JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

Thanks for the tip! I had no idea that was possible, I definitely prefer having a bit more bass with this set.

1 Like

Thanks! I really like the added bass! I keep on going back and forth between the two. I like the slightly forward vocals at default but then the slightly added bass is nice for EDM.

1 Like

@ToneDeafMonk @VIVIDICI_111 This Orivetti 700 is freaking amazing. On loan from Jay. :pray:

5 Likes

I agree the group has one as well if you want a extended listen.

2 Likes

New Oriveti in the works a Upscale EST Hybrid that I am stoked about.
A few single DD above the OD200
A 2+1
Somthing called Xmex and a DD
Even a new cable!

5 Likes

Yup, great stuff, super clean

3 Likes

I love where they positioned the switch On the OH700VB

2 Likes

Cinocotres > Hype 2
and >Blessing 3
There
I said it

Will A/B with the EA1000 tomorrow

15 Likes

For bass, maybe yes, and the technical performance, is it so? :frog:

Man, it’s my biggest gripe with it. It’s located exactly where I like to push the iem with my index finger when inserting. I always knock the switch when inserting too.

2 Likes

Just think of it as you checking the switch position! LOL

2 Likes

XMEMS???
https://xmems.com/products/

2 Likes

Cowell-Product-Section

Nope, just XMEX /s

15 Likes

hey hey hey hey, save the silly photoshop jobs for John, alright? @rattlingblanketwoman :rofl:

9 Likes

For your review, make sure you call Cincotres (5-3) and not Cinocotres. It is a typo on the box…kinda like oppoty.

12 Likes

Doing it for the meme

13 Likes

I was perplexed when I saw that box. Sure my Spanish is horrible, but not that bad.
I am curious to see the review, and the comparison to the Doscinco.

I have been A/B listening to the Doscinco with the Tea2. You can get the Doscinco and save the $80 for something else.

5 Likes

So Doscinco sounds like Tea2?
How’s the bass quality?

3 Likes

Man, I am loving sitting back and watching all the hotness roll by…for now. :grimacing:

3 Likes

They are very similar.
The Doscinco has slightly better air ( 4-8k )
and both better bass quality and quantity ( about 2db more below 200Hz ).

When you A/B them, the treble is the first bit I noticed. I assume that it balances the extra bass.

3 Likes