Jaytiss Reviews and Ranking

I think you’d like it. It thumps.

2 Likes

I honestly have no doubt in my mind that I would really enjoy the Jupiter. The graph looks damn near perfect.

4 Likes

I made a head-fi thread and review of the Jupiter! Nothing too exciting, but for those who like reading it’s a nice short read.

Also my Scarlett mini review got Spotlighted. My 4th time, kinda cool. It’s a big deal to the nerd writing on Head fi.

Jaytiss

15 Likes

4 Likes

Congrats, man, that is amazing.

1 Like

1 Like

I got some information about Aful Explorer. Here is a target graph. Looks fantastic.

1714010253984.png1

Looks like it might ship next month or so. Already up on hifigo.

Ohh for you HBB fants, my NV came in today. I’ll have a review up this weekend or so.

10 Likes

Awesome, glad the NV came in. Was looking forward to it and probably going to follow suit and do a write up too.

1 Like

9 viewers on my ranking list. Kinda shocked lol.

Posting as this is a personal win. Tangzu NV review is coming this weekend, and EPZ 530 is already shot. Expect a lot of Green on the EPZ 530 video. XD

10 Likes

Keep on with the NV, get you on the front page a 5th time.

2 Likes

I had tons of pressure build up on that set and the sound was very skewed tonality because of that for me.

Not enough people are aware of how much that effects the inner ear resonances and how it changes the sound for some sensitive people.

I unfortunately am one of thoose.

4 Likes

EPZ 530, an Oldie but Goodie

5 Likes

Great budget set. Really enjoyable.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Yo these are so god damned pretty, especially for a budget set.

1 Like

Had similar issues with Sym. Meteor - tips with some novel venting tech like the Divinus Velvets completely eliminated any discomfort.

1 Like
11 Likes

Hey, I got a good one.

13 Likes

Smooth curves, like a Ferrari or a supermodel!

3 Likes

Smooth pilgrim:

10 Likes