Billie Jean is not his lover.

3 Likes
1 Like
9 Likes

4 Likes
7 Likes

oh boy…gl hf

2 Likes

“Baby Annihilator” sounds like a horrendous role to fill anyway, depending how you emphasize the phrase.

9 Likes

@Jaytiss

7 Likes

Just watched it. Good stuff as always brother! There is so many good things coming out in the next couple months. Going to be a pass for me. Hope all is well and keep up the good work man. It’s nice to see how you have improved and the channel has grown🤙
Ranking chart is looking better and better.

5 Likes

I appreciate it. You guys active in this thread make me want to improve. <3

9 Likes

I would like to bring up the elephant in the room for this review.

You say the Unity is shrill and has no bass but that is literally exactly what would happen to anyone using this in ear without a proper seal and insertion.

You have the only review out that the Unity is shrill and no bass, The Unity is known for being a dark in ear not bright shrill or none bassy.

I am struggling to understand if you did any research on this before reviewing it?

Edit: I have owned the Unity for months now and have spoken about this exact thing in this forum.

3 Likes

I’d agree with a fit/insertion issue… I’ve not heard Unity but someone that knows bass and bass tuning…

4 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t have to like every iem. I stand by my review.

6 Likes

You got the signature of the iem wrong. How can you stand by that? It’s one thing to not like the signature its quite another to miss the mark on what the signature is entirely.

1 Like

100% agree but that’s a strange response to.

Question.

4 Likes

I deleted the Plunge Audio Unity review. I grow tired of this discussion. Enjoy what you want.

1 Like

Yo, what the hell are we doing here?

No need to do this in an attacking way honestly. Maybe @Jaytiss doesn’t have the same anatomy as @Peripheral and @Coldchillin which is causing the big difference of sound. There’s a way to be constructive for sure, but the way ya’ll did it isn’t too cool imo.

Plus, @Coldchillin you made an accounting just to side with @Peripheral ? That is beyond strange to me.

8 Likes

I’m active everywhere but here. My comments were being deleted from YouTube. Or at least not viewable by others.

Anatomy doesn’t cause what is universally considered darker kind of set to have zero bass and become shrill.

I think it’s admirable you defend your friend but he got it wrong. And when you’re a reviewer you need to be prepared for feedback. And maybe even be willing to reevaluate your conclusions. At the very least defend them. If you can’t or won’t you have no business reviewing. All I did was hold him accountable to basics.

I don’t need tone policing either, we’re all adults I talk straight and say what I mean. I didn’t attack him I criticized his review. You’re making this more than it is.

2 Likes

Did you watch the video?

Being direct is not attacking anyone. My answer stands, His lack of a correct fit and seal made the rest of his review null.

To then say

Is not a matter of liking or not liking an in ear.

If this methodology and ill prepared manor of testing is how he would like to conduct himself as a reviewer others rely on for proper info then yes i have a huge issue with that and i will bring up the elephant in the rom when it is needed.

Nice of you to skip over @Ohmboy

His video was deleting and hiding my responses, so instead of attempting to know if they got theri I brought it to the source where they can not be manipulated.

3 Likes