Jaytiss Reviews and Ranking

Brave man thanks for taking one for the team!

5 Likes

Can’t wait for your review on this set.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Thanks for getting and reviewing this one. It looks like the Hype 4’s frequency response curve aligns better with your target curve. Have you had a chance for any quick listening impressions yet?

1 Like

I’m out. That roller coaster in Mk3 ??

2 Likes

Perfect, it will be awhile before I can generate more funds to pick one up without getting beheaded by my woman after my mad spending spree during recent sales. Looking forward to your Oracle 3 impressions and how it stacks up amongst its peers.

1 Like

The quick impressions is solid. I like it a lot. It’s dynamic, airy, and fun. It’s hard to say how much I like it, was busy irl with the kids.

6 Likes

Take your time, no rush. I hope everything goes well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How did you get a set before there’s even a preview on Thieaudio’s website? Nice job getting a set in your hands for a review.

It’s going to be interesting to learn how the Oracle MKIII will compare against the MKI & MKII. Hopefully Thieaudio learned what worked and what didn’t work with the previous models and the MKIII should be the sum of the two models.

One of the questions will be it’s the Oracle MKIII worth the upgrade for Pilgrim, DaVinci, Hype 4, Mega5-EST, or past Oracle owners.

2 Likes

I bought it. No real discount.

3 Likes
9 Likes

I appreciate your honest opinion on this set. Nice work giving us different comparisons in your review. Looking forward to other reviews to see what’s the overall consensus. I was hoping Thieaudio retained a bass tune between MK1 & MK2 while having the treble tune from the MK1.

1 Like

Thanks, @Jaytiss for doing this review. I’m watching it right now. :grinning: :popcorn:

1 Like

Great review and comparison! :+1: The Hype 4 offers better value and aligns perfectly with my preferences.

3 Likes

Its also 1/2 the price the Oracle Mk3 might be a hard sell. I was hoping the 3 would have been closer to the OG just maybe more pollished?

3 Likes

Jordan’s review of the Oracle MkIII is really good and interesting.

He says it’s kind of a mini Prestige LTD.

5 Likes

I guess that would be hard to do for that set…tuners be like all day lol…

2 Likes

Whew, thanks Jaytiss! Saved me some money on that Oracle MKIII.

5 Likes

Same I was about too but it was headed the opposite direction for me.

4 Likes

Jordan said that it sounds like Hype 4 but with more air and extension. That sounds pretty good to me because the Hype 4 was lacking upper treble imo.

1 Like