Juzear 61t 6+1 Hybrid IEM June 2024

Those look cool.
awaiting impressions

1 Like

Unboxed 61T yesterday, and put a few hours in. So here are my first impressions.

As mentioned in the unboxing impressions, the experience is fantastic for the price. The accessories package is also very lavish for the price, cable specially is the highlight of the accessories package. I have to talk about the shells again, my god! They are so beautiful, i love the color and over all bling bling factor of the iem.

When I put the iems in my ear for the first time I noticed 2 things, first slight pressure build-up and second the fantastic isolation. This iem has slight pressure build-up, but due to this the isolation is fabulous. This can be a perfect companion for communing and traveling. I am very pressure-sensitive, the pressure is very minute, it does not bother me.

Now let’s talk about sound. First impressions are positive. Let’s start with the bass. the bass is very good. Definitely, the main attraction of the iem, it is plentiful. It hits deep and low. The sub-bass has a nice rumble and texture. Mid-bass is meaty, has nice thump and slam. But it can lose control on mid-bass heavy tracks. I will confirm this in my full review. Overall, the bass is fun and pleasing.

Now, the mids. The mids are slightly pushed back, which can be a good or bad thing for some, they never get shouty or overbearing but some may want a little more presence in the vocals. The bass has a gradual slope from mid-bass to low mids. This adds slight warmth and body to the vocals. The 3k to 4.5k region is slightly pushed back, this makes the vocals a bit relaxed. Male vocals sound good but for female vocals to sound the best and shine among the bass I want more 3k to 5k. But i can understand why Juzear did what they did to give the mids slightly laid-back nature.

The treble is good. It is not the smoothest but for the price it is good. The extension is good. The timber of the instruments sounds a bit off to me, they have a slight metallic sheen to them plus “CH” sounds are slightly emphasized. I think I have to take more time with 61T to make up my mind fully about the iem.

The technical performance is good, especially the stage feels wide for this kind if tuning. I will talk more about this in my final review.

Overall. I am enjoying my time with the iem. I think this is a very strong contender in its price category. Stay tuned for my full written and video review of 61T.

4 Likes

Try the Divinus WIDE Bore tips tightens up Mid Bass opens stage and gets rid of pressure build up all in one go.

2 Likes

Did these impressions on the regular divinus velvets. Will try to get my hands on divinus wide bore before the review. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Seems for me the wide bore do more pressure relieving than the reg the slots on the stem look the same mabye just not as tight a seal?

I have heard wide bore also provide shallower fit then the reg. Velvets

1 Like

I’m also currently waiting for the divinus wide bore tips. Started using some azla xelastic tips that have been doing very well. Still some pressure buildup in my left ear initially until I find just the right spot. If the recessed mids bother you I find that -2 or -3 db at 250hz helps with the midbass bleed

1 Like

That is true so they wo t work for everyone

1 Like

Can someone try Final E tips and give some impression?

1 Like

In my ears, everything is less…compressed in all directions
All my wide bores sound better than all my narrower bores for Butterfly

3 Likes

Has anyone tried them with the Dunu S&S tips? These are my current faves, just curious how they, or if they, match well with these IEM’s.

Just got the wide bore velvet tips and only after listening for a few minutes, it is a night and day difference. The azla tips were doing well but the velvets are a little easier to insert (mainly my left ear is the issue, might need extra small tips for that) but also it gets rid of the mid bass bleed so I don’t need to eq that anymore. It opens up the vocals which come through very naturally and slightly more forward but still weighty. Sound stage also opens up. Essentially it’s like I went from a sub/mid bass focused iem to a vocal centric iem with excellent bass and treble extension which is exactly my thing. I’m still adding 2db to 6khz to smooth it out a bit but I can say that these $20 velvet tips easily adds $100 of value to them. Looks like I’ll be selling my hydro and sm4

4 Likes

Nice! I think that I will have to try the velvet eartips.

Thats the way I reviewed my set thoose tips on that IEM were made for each other.

4 Likes

I had been looking for a cheaper hype 4 maybe around $300 but will probably just save the money at this point. Thanks for the rec. I’m have to update my original post after I spend a little more time with it

61T is finally here after a long wait.

5 Likes

I am looking forward to hearing about your initial listening impressions. I really like your photo.

1 Like

I’m very much looking forward for getting my own 61T soon, fingers crossed

Fit issues with 61T. The pressure is a little too much. Tried Velvet wide bore and Baroque tips so far. Will try other tips.

My set has pillowy Bass…Timmy said the Bass was the best part?
treble is nice but graphs different from other folks set

2 Likes